Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Someone explain to me why Rose gets hated on here

I think it's because people really want to see him succeed. He's barely played since that horrible ACL injury back in 2012 and fans had very high expectations for him when he made his return. He looked great in the 2013 preseason... and the hate was actually going down a bit. Then the regular season started. He struggled and shot under 40%. Same with the FIBA tournament. Think about it... fans actually want to see him do good. Majority of them only want to hate on him because he struggles.

What bothers me the most is that people clowned him when he tore his meniscus. They call him names like "Derrick Froze" and say things like "This guy will never play an NBA game ever again" and say he's the worst MVP ever. They also made jokes like "Derrick Rose isn't trying his hardest because he doesn't want to hurt himself". It's really immature and uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You have legit problems dude.

Called you out for your Rose hate agenda in another thread. Stop acting like you are impartial and fun on here

Better yet, get rid of that Jumpman logo, you are a troll of our team and players.

The guys on your side are the idiots of ISH.

JohnFreeman, Jameerthefear, Cocaine80s, JShuttlesworth and all the other worthless posters affiliated with them are not worth the time or space on this website. Which is why a group of their friends got banned from this site.
    Only one with legit problems is you.
    I dont have a Rose hate agenda. I made a joke about his joke of a statline. Get over yourself.

Get rid of my avatar as well?

You are legit insane. I question your mental capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    i dont think ive made any threads about rose

You've made plenty of anti-Rose comments.

When I say "you guys have made threads" I'm referring to those posters that I mentioned in my other post above.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    I can understand hating on Lebron, Kobe, Duncan, Wade. Hell, I can even understand hating on MJ, even though dude retired before most nikkas here even knew what basketball was.

But Rose? I don't see why he gets hated on. Because he won an MVP? So? Is it just Heat fans or Lebron fans hating? What is it?
    Because Bulls fans like yourself are always hating on Lebron and calling him overrated/a choker/etc. Of course you guys are going to get trolled back.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You've made plenty of anti-Rose comments.

When I say "you guys have made threads" I'm referring to those posters that I mentioned in my other post above.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=334118

read my 2nd post in that thread i made ^^

i dont hate rose i just like trolling you . same goes for those jeremy lin stans like kidbasketball, i actually like watching lin play too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=334118

read my 2nd post in that thread i made ^^

i dont hate rose i just like trolling you . same goes for those jeremy lin stans like kidbasketball, i actually like watching lin play too.

It's mostly Bran stans.

Local High School Star

Its the 4 bran stans and and thier army of alts hating on rose simply because he won mvp over their hero. Nothing more,nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Because Bulls fans like yourself are always hating on Lebron and calling him overrated/a choker/etc. Of course you guys are going to get trolled back.

LOL, dude, I get on Lebron and his stans because they try to put him on the same level as MJ. I like Rose and still support my Bulls, but I don't get caught up in that Chicago vs Miami/Cleveland/Lebron shit.

Anytime I'm dissin Lebron is in the course of comparing him to MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    What bothers me the most is that people clowned him when he tore his meniscus. They call him names like "Derrick Froze" and say things like "This guy will never play an NBA game ever again" and say he's the worst MVP ever. They also made jokes like "Derrick Rose isn't trying his hardest because he doesn't want to hurt himself". It's really immature and uncalled for.
    All big name players get clowned on when they get hurt, as we saw in game 1 of this last Finals. If Lebron were to tear an ACL the hate and jokes about him would be 10 times worse than anything Rose has received. Which is why I laugh at Bulls fans who cry about how classless Rose's haters are. They know damn well that if Lebron were to suffer a season ending injury they would be making jokes for days.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I actually loved watching Rose play in his MVP year

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    All big name players get clowned on when they get hurt, as we saw in game 1 of this last Finals. If Lebron were to tear an ACL the hate and jokes about him would be 10 times worse than anything Rose has received.

Uh, no. If he had to sit out for a legit injury, not "cramps," then there would be no clowning.

Injuries suck, and making fun of players for them is pretty shitty.

Getting cramps is joke-worthy, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Uh, no. If he had to sit out for a legit injury, not "cramps," then there would be no clowning.

Exactly. BIG difference between craps and an injury that jeopardizes your career.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Its the 4 bran stans and and thier army of alts hating on rose simply because he won mvp over their hero. Nothing more,nothing less.
    No one cares about that. The media hate was so strong towards Lebron in 2011 that just about anybody would have won the MVP over him.
    The only thing I honestly resent about Rose is that I think he is over hyped, when he has accomplished nothing to really deserve the hype. I remember last year before the season started Bill Simmons picked the Bulls as the best team in the East, based on nothing more than the fact they were getting Rose back.