Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nicolas "Euroleague Pippen" Batum = 6.33 Turnovers Per Game In Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    This is false. Keep citing Wikipedia for your facts. Like the moron you are.
    lol even if its 2, you get the point moron

Default Re: Nicolas "Euroleague Pippen" Batum = 6.33 Turnovers Per Game In Euroleague

[COLOR="Red"]Nicholas Batum MVP of Week 2
    [/COLOR]

[quote]With one spectacular play after another, supertalent Nicolas Batum made the first home game of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague season one to remember for the home fans in Nancy as the hosts pulled away to their first victory, 87-73 over Bizkaia Bilbao Basket on Thursday. Batum not only played nearly the entire game and flirted with a triple-double, but took over with 11 points in a 15-0 run in the final three minutes. The final boxscore showed the mercurial small forward to have a Euroleague career high 26 points

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Batum wins Euroleague MVP honors for week 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsIvQUTaVkU

and he's ranked #2 on the performance index rating:

http://www.euroleague.net/main/stati...gory=Valuation

are we looking at an MVP caliber season?
    Well, since he is on pace to easily shatter the all-time single season turnover record in Euroleague history..............

he is certainly the Euroleague's leading candidate for the MVT (Most Valuable Turnover) award.

Well, since he is on pace to easily shatter the all-time single season turnover record in Euroleague history..............

he is certainly the Euroleague's leading candidate for the MVT (Most Valuable Turnover) award.
    Guess it goes to show you how good your league is if the player with the most turnovers in league history is also able to win MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    lol even if its 2, you get the point moron
    Yes, I get the point. The point is that your general basketball knowledge was garnered at Wikipedia.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Guess it goes to show you how good your league is if the player with the most turnovers in league history is also able to win MVP.
    This is what I was thinking. If Batum is SO bad over there, yet still their best player, that doesn't speak so highly of the rest of the league. Thus, the OPs agenda is backfiring.

Yes, I get the point. The point is that your general basketball knowledge was garnered at Wikipedia.
    [QUOTE=Deuce Bigalow]Anthony Parker in Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    He's also the greatest Russian basketball player of all time. And as well as the greatest nickname of all time.

Greatest Russian player of all time is a guy named Belov. Kirilenko is probably 2nd though.

Quote Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
    This is what I was thinking. If Batum is SO bad over there, yet still their best player, that doesn't speak so highly of the rest of the league. Thus, the OPs agenda is backfiring.
    Exactly. But since the lockout's ending soon(hopefully), i dont think that when Batum and AK47 returns to the NBA they can still be chosen as Euroleague MVP

[COLOR="Red"]Nicholas Batum MVP of Week 2
    [/COLOR]

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/88744/180
    How can the GOAT only manage to win 1/3 of the weekly MVP honors? Very odd.

And when did the Euroleague hand out it's MVP award?

Quote Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
    The best player "over there" according to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    And you get the point that Parker was a God in Euroleague and a below-average player in the NBA

Anthony Parker averaged 14 PPG in Euroleague when he won the MVP award.

The next season he averaged 12 PPG for a playoff team in the NBA. Then proceeded to average 15 points a game in the NBA playoffs.

Yeah.....but you have no point, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by JGXEN
    Exactly. But since the lockout's ending soon(hopefully), i dont think that when Batum and AK47 returns to the NBA they can still be chosen as Euroleague MVP
    Funny, considering that the Euroleague rules state that no player that fails to make the Final Four of Euroleague is even eligible to be named Euroleague MVP.

In other words, Nicolas Batum is not even eligible for the award, unless his POS team somehow miraculously makes the Euroleague Final Four.

I'm
    of course