Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Is Kendrick Perkins the most underrated player in the history of sports?

This guy has gotten more hate than any other athlete of all time....

Fact of the matter is, he's a WINNER. And arguably the best leader in the NBA.

Please stop with the nonsense, you idiots don't know basketball.

This team would fall apart without Perkins.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Kendrick Perkins the most underrated player in the history of sports?

JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is Kendrick Perkins the most underrated player in the history of sports?

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #4
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

*overrated
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBudadiiii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
old ass copy pasta.

nikka u a lame
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic

La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #7
Fudge
BREAKING

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here

Underrated.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

somebody post his tweet addressing his haters... or was it made up?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #9
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Perkins is good for at least one laugh at loud moment each game. Yesterdays magic johnson behind the back fastbreak pass to kobe had me dying
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #10
Detroit
H8s Laker Homers!

Detroit has decent reputationDetroit has decent reputation

Quote:
Is Kendrick Perkins the most underrated player in the history of sports?

No.

Quote:
Fact of the matter is, he's a WINNER. And arguably the best leader in the NBA.
Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:53 PM   #11
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

He's closer to being worthless than being the best leader in the NBA.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #12
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

Wow, shut the fuck up.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #13
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii

This team would fall apart without Perkins.
yup kevin durant wouldn't even know how to hold a basketball without perkins
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #14
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Obvious troll OP needs to crawl back into the hole he can from.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: