Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: street harassment vid- black guys

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    I'm guessing that they really didn't edit out very many white men if at all. The woman with that kind of figure, thick but kind of ugly wouldn't attract that much attention from white guys. I'm guessing they said they edited out the white men, just not to hurt the self esteem of the black community. If they wanted a woman to attract the attention of white men, they would have put a long legged, blond with big boobs, but then she would get nowhere near the attention, of the thick average looking girl, because girls like that are seen as less approachable.

This is all about political correctness and trying not to step on anyone's toes while still proving a point.

You'd be guessing wrong.

[quote]The video is a collaboration between Hollaback, an anti-street harassment organization, and the marketing agency Rob Bliss Creative. At the end they claim the woman experienced 100-plus incidents of harassment

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    You'd be guessing wrong.

Yeah, I sure believe all the footage of white guys catcalling just happened to take place next to a siren or something else
    Right he is saying that in reality there weren't that many whites in the video and they are lying and saying "We got a fair amount of white guys" as not to offend any racial groups.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Right he is saying that in reality there weren't that many whites in the video and they are lying and saying "We got a fair amount of white guys" as not to offend any racial groups.

Oh I see now, point taken.

it's a cultural thing. sure, urban blacks harass random girls on the street but you will see the same thing in italy and according to nickyoung it happens in egypt as well. i've seen FOB asians do it.

I rarely see it from more educated people regardless of race though, except for at clubs or bars but that's a given.
    Last edited by rezznor; 10-31-2014 at 03:02 PM.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    It was mostly black guys. What is it about black guys that causes them to behave this way?
    what way what vid

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    yeah this probably isn't as much of a race thing as it is a "poor and uneducated" thing

This girl walks by a group of white construction workers and she will likely get cat calls. This girl walks by a group of black doctors and they leave her alone.
    Black doctors?