Great college starter

Default Remember this article about LBJ leaving the Heat from 2 yrs ago?

why are people so shocked? LBJ was leaving regardless of what happened in the finals..

[b]Exclusive: LeBron James

Banned

Default Re: Remember this article about LBJ leaving the Heat from 2 yrs ago?

we had numerous threads through out the last few years and numerous times people posted quotes and statements from lebron about how he planned to go back, how he would keep his promise and how he wanted to retire in cleveland. I don't know why people thought it would never happen.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    we had numerous threads through out the last few years and numerous times people posted quotes and statements from lebron about how he planned to go back, how he would keep his promise and how he wanted to retire in cleveland. I don't know why people thought it would never happen.

These people think him leaving the heat came out of nowhere/losing to the Spurs. Dude had this planned the whole time. He was always going back to the Cavs and I never thought he was going to wait until he was out of his prime and getting closer to being washed up. Dude went back when he was still in his prime.

Great college starter

^^up

Great college starter

stephen a smith back way back in jan 2014

Lebron James 50/50 Chance Or BETTER Will Return To Cleveland Says Stephen A Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7asZlsSOf4

heat organization shouldn't have been shock.

Great college starter

another interesting video from 6 months ago!!

ESPN First Take | LeBron James hinting at leaving the Miami Heat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrswNSlXj7I&hd=1

"Happy Bday to my running mate, homie, brother, and most of all straight up friend! The friendship we've created our rookie year at pre draft camp was pure and that's why we stuck together from that point on! Obviously didn't know we would eventually become teammates and do the things we've done so far. I came to Miami for 2 reasons. To play with U and to win championships and I can't thank u enough for the sacrifice you've made since I arrived homie! No matter what happens in the future we stuck together like brothers for life. And no matter what they say, u still a BAD Mutha-Shut-Yo-Mouth out there on that court!"

Great college starter

Lebron dropping clues while just being barely into the 2nd year of his Heat stint but noone listened

February 16, 2012 - ESPN - Lebron James Comments on the Possibility of Future Return to Cleveland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8TWRd-L1t4&hd=1
    Last edited by Hoopz2332; 09-17-2014 at 06:52 AM.