Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Default Re: Discuss Thunder, Kevin Durant now that Lakers eliminated them in round 1

Make a gif of Kevin Durant's last foul against Derek Fisher with 47 seconds left. Make a gif of all the times Russell Westbrook stripped Pau cleanly and Pau just threw his arms in the air.

Default Re: Discuss Thunder, Kevin Durant now that Lakers eliminated them in round 1

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    Make a gif of Kevin Durant's last foul against Derek Fisher with 47 seconds left. Make a gif of all the times Russell Westbrook stripped Pau cleanly and Pau just threw his arms in the air.
    When Durant didn't even try to go around Fisher's screen and decided to go through him by pushing with his forearm? The screen is set, Durant just decides to push through, Fisher is pushed back and re established his position. Don't you see Durant right forearm going to Fisher's chest and pushing on the second contact? And that's exactly what the ref called.

Artest was called for a foul earlier in the game for much less. Westbrook put his chest against Artest's to set a screen for Durant, Artest pushes with his chest and Westbrook falls backward.

As for Pau, gif the plays when Westbrook strips him of the ball and Pau falls to the ground and is awarded free throws. Please do it. You can probably do that right? I already showed Westbrook doing it.
    Last edited by Phong; 05-01-2010 at 07:46 PM.

I could but it wouldn't be worth the tie and effort. I'd have to find a good, working torrent. Then I'd have to convert the whole thing into a workable format I can import into Windows Movie Maker, then find and cut out the part I want and export as .avi, then load into paintshop pro and convert to .gif.

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    I could but it wouldn't be worth the tie and effort. I'd have to find a good, working torrent. Then I'd have to convert the whole thing into a workable format I can import into Windows Movie Maker, then find and cut out the part I want and export as .avi, then load into paintshop pro and convert to .gif.
    AVIDEMUX can open pretty much any video format, it can save any part of a vid as a sequence of jpeg that you can open in any gif software. It would take 5 minutes max. Voila.
    Last edited by Phong; 05-02-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Here's an example that shows how great Kevin Durant is at getting to the free throw line.

Westbrook sets a screen, Artest runs through him, knocks him over and gets called for the foul.
    But guess who's shooting the FTs. See for yourself.

And when Phil, Fish and Kobe ask the ref why in the hell Durant is shooting Westbrook's FTs,
    he just bullshits them even more.

Last edited by Phong; 05-02-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Its a shock that they did about as good as you could expect from a team that missed the playoffs last year and has the youngest roster in the league. Those guys have tasted playoffs now and next year should be fun to watch.

=)

next year this exact team will be a title contender in my opinion, let alone if they acquire some new pieces to the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by pethuel03

=)
    I'd take it although I hate the idea of getting rid of Jeff. But why would Memphis do it?

If we're dealing with them, I'd like to talk about Thabeet. Are they fully ready to give up on him yet?

thabeet is still in D-league who would want him, all he is defense off the bench.

Good High School Starter Buffalobraves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rondo9
    thabeet is still in D-league who would want him, all he is defense off the bench.
    You don't give up on a guy that was the second pick in the draft that quickly. I'd be glad to take him off the Grizzlies hands...the guy still has a lot potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
    You don't give up on a guy that was the second pick in the draft that quickly. I'd be glad to take him off the Grizzlies hands...the guy still has a lot potential.
    What are you some yankee from new york? Your saying you would give up jeff green for thabeet?

Good High School Starter Buffalobraves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rondo9
    What are you some yankee from new york? Your saying you would give up jeff green for thabeet?
    I never said I would trade Green but I'd give up Collison, White, Weaver, or any of our draft picks for him.