Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: The downside of having a dimepiece for a girlfriend

nah she doesn't flirt back at this stage she is desperately in love and clingy still, she's a shy soviet icey type not a flirty clubber life of the party type, she just tells me the guys are bothering her and I should make it more clear we're together and make the guys stop talking to her, she's really pushing for facebook relationship status these past few weeks, so I always gotta deal with this shit, I am just letting these guys go for her infront of my face if they don't have game and it's easy for me to tell if they do or not (game recognizes game) because I know at the stage we are now where it's still honey moon and me tearing her f*cking p*ssy for 1-2 hours nearly every night she isn't going to think about anyone else, but it's annoying all these douschebag guys I have to sort out now, and I still get pissed when random club fags grab her ass or the male bouncers make jokes about they have to body search her.

Just because I consider that shit blatant disrespect right infront of my face, I got no jealousy right now but it's the disrespect that's pissing me off, when I'm with a girl only this level of hotness in LA it doesn't happen hardly at all but here in London all the desperate losers who have only boinked 4's and 5's are always circling around like virginal faggots at an anal dildo convention 24/7
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-30-2011 at 03:29 PM.

The bruinlove-as-tantric sex god thing is f*cking hilarious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius 2.0
    The bruinlove-as-tantric sex god thing is f*cking hilarious.
    NOOO not tantric yet, those guys can go like 10 hours and feel constant orgasm the whole time apparently, I am not close to that level yet, i'm like 3% of the way down the path to those guys, and also I don't even do and know hardly anything about tantric yoga.

All I can do is last way longer and do more difficult poses but I feel my technique can still use much much more refining.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Let's be real though, only a real weirdo wants to have sex for 10 hours. That's like 9 1/2 hours too long, at least. I don't even want to spend 10 hours with another person.
    After I nut I always shout out "I win!"

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    that thing is def not a "dimepiece"
    OP's standards are low

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    After I nut I always shout out "I win!"

nice. i gotta buddy that yells his full name followed by "strikes again"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I've probably only dated 1 or 2 absolute dimes in my life but both times they were definitely worth the trouble. Women love men who get women and when I was dating those chicks I instantly became more coveted. I guess women are just ****ed up.
    I believe you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Let's be real though, only a real weirdo wants to have sex for 10 hours. That's like 9 1/2 hours too long, at least. I don't even want to spend 10 hours with another person.
    the girl has to be really good at it too to go that long or she'll get sore after like two hours and rubbed raw, but yeah I live one live, I'd want to know what this apparent 10 hour continuous orgasmic state feels like however it will probably take like 10 years atleast to get there but might be worth it.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    I believe you.
    What's your definition of a dime? I'd say it's a chick who's somewhere between 9 and 10, which isn't that crazy since looks are mostly subjective

BEAST

ooo snaps, time to start yoga

Quote Originally Posted by SayTownRy

nice. i gotta buddy that yells his full name followed by "strikes again"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    NOOO not tantric yet, those guys can go like 10 hours and feel constant orgasm the whole time apparently, I am not close to that level yet, i'm like 3% of the way down the path to those guys, and also I don't even do and know hardly anything about tantric yoga.

All I can do is last way longer and do more difficult poses but I feel my technique can still use much much more refining.
    I've always been casually interested in starting some kind of yoga routine, if only to free myself from lower back pain increase flexibility. You got any links explaining the benefits of yoga?

Oh and I would assume the guy/girl ratio is insane at yoga classes, thats another reason to get my ass in there

Go Spurs Go

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I've always been casually interested in starting some kind of yoga routine, if only to free myself from lower back pain increase flexibility. You got any links explaining the benefits of yoga?

Oh and I would assume the guy/girl ratio is insane at yoga classes, thats another reason to get my ass in there
    bro the benefits of yoga are common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    bro the benefits of yoga are common knowledge
    Fair enough, what I meant was benefits in terms of the focused ambition and improved sexual stamina that nick young was talking about

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    that chick is like a 5-6. Stfu OP

eww gross I got low standards indeed, I just suck so much at pulling babes I settle for uglies like these to be my girls, teach me the ways of seducing babes so I dont have to lie naked ontop of any more average girls like this again!