Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default The downside of having a dimepiece for a girlfriend

The only downside of having a banging girlfriend is all these faggots out there always hitting on her thinking they got a shot. This promoter guy I know met my girl one time and is now trying to hit on her behind my back, he tries to flirt with her behind my back messaging her and shit on facebook, she shows me and we laugh together and I respond back to keep f*cking with him and keep leading him on then shooting him down on her account. He doesn't know this though and the real funny thing is now he's being real nice to me, always inviting me places offering VIP and more and more free drinks, he thinks he's being all clever "oh I will befriend the boyfriend then steal his girl without him realizing it" goddamn promoters are all snakes in the grass. This situation I am just being all nice back when he tries to be buddy buddy with me but it's a situation where you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Other promoter f*ggot is doing the same thing. She has like 5-6 nice guy stalker orbiter friends always kissing her ass desperate trying to get with her, also these losers try to be my buddy too, thinking I don't see through the shit.

Then when you are in the club I always have to be around her, otherwise she complains guys grabbing her ass and they crowd around her like a shark if you leave her alone for like a minute, pretty annoying cus sometimes I just want to kick back with my boys and chill, not have to look after this girl and dance with her all night.

She isn't even a 10, she has model type flat ass/a cup tits body, just a really pretty face, she's more like an 8 but compared to the nasty fat slaggy english skanks it elevates her up 2 points to a 10 only due to location.

It's not so much jealousy, because since I started doing yoga I can bang stingstyle 2 hours slow and a bunch of different positions meaning I'm f*cking her better than any other guy ever has so I know she won't stray because she's really clingy and always making me dinner and offering to clean my house and doing other shit a proper girl should, but it's more just added drama shit of having to deal with all these fake bullshitter snakes in the grass now trying to be my friend in order to get at my girl. Anyone else got experiences like dis?
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-29-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Banned

Default Re: The downside of having a dimepiece for a girlfriend

pic vio?

Not saying I don't believe you. I want to see if she's a dimepiece because alot of dudes throw out that word like it's nothing. That's like basically saying she has no flaws physically.

play a prank on him...message him on your girls facebook and tell him to meet you (her) at a hotel....then you go to the hotel and stake out and when you see him show up you roll down the window stick your gatt out and fire on his ass...that would be the most epic prank ever.....and make sure you film it or it never happened.

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

yoga really help?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    pic vio?

Not saying I don't believe you. I want to see if she's a dimepiece because alot of dudes throw out that word like it's nothing. That's like basically saying she has no flaws physically.
    For me and in a place with hot women like LA or Miami she's an 8 IMO, because though she keeps fit her tits are mosquito bites and though a nice shaped ass it is small. Also if you see her naked she has alot of big moles on her back and ass. But in London the average ratio is lowered down 2 points so for example a 5 everywhere else is a 7 in London due to how disgusting the average girl is there.

Here a pretty good photo she is sitting on some broken down car we found in brick lane

You got no game kid, stop trying to create discussions with a fabricated story just to try to not so subtly big yourself up.

Does anyone else just hate it when they have 10k stacks in their pocket and it weighs down their pants a bit? I just hate having to deal with so much money slowing down my swag walk

Quote Originally Posted by yellowmelo
    damn she got moles on her ass doe
    idk why but I lol'd pretty hard at this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by verylegit
    yoga really help?
    yeh-first off cus I do yoga breathing when f*cking so I can control when I want to come even when banging really hard. Secondly it gets rid of all stress I have in my life making me have no insecurities at all. Thirdly, it taught me a bunch of creative and crazy positions that I put her into that makes her think I'm some kind of sex genius, even though before I met this girl and did yoga I'd say at best I was only above average. And I can go for a really long time.

It also healed my back issues, helped get me a sixpack and game me believe I could reach all the ambitions I have and gave me a huge amount of determination.

Yoga basically improved every single aspect of my life tenfold, I recommend it to everyone in the world

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You got no game kid, stop trying to create discussions with a fabricated story just to try to not so subtly big yourself up.

Does anyone else just hate it when they have 10k stacks in their pocket and it weighs down their pants a bit? I just hate having to deal with so much money slowing down my swag walk

is that chick you were obsessed with a while ago?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    is that chick you were obsessed with a while ago?
    lol no after i tapped the spartan girl the obsession died after like a week, also that was like 8 months ago. This is a different babe, hotter, classier, takes dick better, cooks better.

National High School Star

Isn't Nick Young some sort of bs troll user? If not holla at me about this yoga bidness. I am getting into great shape but would like to do 2 days of heavy lifting and 3 days of yoga/core exercises. What sort of stuff/program you do? You do kegels as well? I can go a long time but my problem is going long and going hard/fast as well. Guess I needa control my breathing better..

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    Isn't Nick Young some sort of bs troll user? If not holla at me about this yoga bidness. I am getting into great shape but would like to do 2 days of heavy lifting and 3 days of yoga/core exercises. What sort of stuff/program you do? You do kegels as well? I can go a long time but my problem is going long and going hard/fast as well. Guess I needa control my breathing better..
    Yeh I did kegels for like 3 weeks then forgot to do it regularly. For Yoga I don't have some hardcore regimen, just I started going 3 times a week to hour long classes at the nearby community center, then school got more work and I started going just twice and now only like once a week, but it only took like a month of yoga classes+kegels before I could completely control when I want to come and now can go hard and fast as long as I want. PLUS I got way for flexible PLUS from seeing all the girls and women doing the yoga poses in classes in their tight yoga pants I got all these ideas for sex positions.

It's all about the yoga breathing, when you first start lessons you have to focus on it but eventually it comes naturally and really quick. Then whenever in the day you are stressed or angry or thinking irrationally just yoga breathe and things become clear and you feel better. And when f*cking you just yoga breathe the whole time, or whenever you feel like coming and you can control it, then when you decide to come, because it is built up so much it feels incredible and lasts longer.

I'm not even a master of yoga at all, I'm still a beginner noob only 3 months in, but just from going 2 months my balance increased amazingly, my posture is now great, my core is much stronger, I'm having the greatest sex of my life and have no stress.

Yeh I troll in the NBA because I think it's funny, but I'm not lying about this yoga thing, it is the most beneficial exercising I ever decided to do.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-30-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Another thing I hate is having a 16 inch p*nis. I mean it's great for secksing, but such a nuisance having to wrap it around my leg everytime I wanna leave the house.