Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone tried out Ballstreams?

They have accepted me and I bought it for 3 months. So far, so good. The quality is better than league pass and the stream runs smooth.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    This.

you can watch the games on your phone now??
    I was watching games on my phone last year.

Saw a basketball once

I can watch over WiFi, but when I try mobile I get "video problem. Can't play this video" Does anybody know what the problem is and how I could fix it? What kind of mobile devices have you gotten to work?

NBA Superstar

ballstreams is cool but I found a way to get league pass online for the year for like 10 bucks so I was cool with that.

still funny to me how ballstreams is a much better service than league pass though, despite being illegal and much cheaper. you'd think that league pass would be 10x the product of ballstreams with the money the NBA has and with them having zero restraints.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    ballstreams is cool but I found a way to get league pass online for the year for like 10 bucks so I was cool with that.
    Do tell!

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

still funny to me how ballstreams is a much better service than league pass though, despite being illegal and much cheaper. you'd think that league pass would be 10x the product of ballstreams with the money the NBA has and with them having zero restraints.
    how you do that?

I prefer League Pass. Ballstreams is great live for me, but the on demand games can lag. League Pass is also better for systems with lower resources. I can't get solid streams with Ballstreams with my crappy computer at work, but it was no issue with League Pass in the past. I'll be back to League Pass next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Ogg
    I prefer League Pass. Ballstreams is great live for me, but the on demand games can lag. League Pass is also better for systems with lower resources. I can't get solid streams with Ballstreams with my crappy computer at work, but it was no issue with League Pass in the past. I'll be back to League Pass next year.
    That's been my only issue. Live games stream like an absolute dream for me, never had an issue, but On Demand is almost unwatchable by comparison.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I was watching games on my phone last year.
    Per my post I'm having trouble with mobile;
    what kind of phone do you have?

I can't even watch games on demand any more. It's always lagging and buffering, no matter which server I choose. Annoying as hell, because everything else works so great and it's so much cheaper than international LP.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    I can't even watch games on demand any more. It's always lagging and buffering, no matter which server I choose. Annoying as hell, because everything else works so great and it's so much cheaper than international LP.
    Yeah, same for me (I'm international too). I have no idea why the On Demand is so much shizzier than the regular streaming. I always thought that it should be better quality. Makes no sense.

the difference is that league pass has 1000x more customers than ballstreams, and that the creator of ballstreams is a competant website builder. He even stopped signups when they were at a peak because he didnt want to overload the servers during streaming for existing customers.

Still using Ballstreams here. I was able to get $100 worth of referrals and got this whole season for free. Haven't tried their on-demand service this season, but the live games have been great.

I usually hit open layups

still using it and it's still great for me. i don't get league pass because they black out raptors games

And now the entire site just went down...

Edit: Never mind, up again after 2min