Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

A married client (33 years old, I'm 26) at my work added me on Facebook after a coworker told her I said I had been checking her out. A week later, we're basically talking all day and flirting to the point that it could probably get me killed if her husband were to read it. Her best friend is a client of ours too, and says she has a happy marriage with a good guy. But today she just asked for my number. I sent it to her, then regretted it instantly...just another way to get caught. It's bad enough we've been talking so much, I don't know how she's possibly spending time with her husband at all. My brain's telling me to back off, but unfortunately my d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k's driving the car right now and I think I've got a good shot at this. Anyone else here ever been in a situation like this? And what did/would you do?

EDIT: There's no kids in the picture if it makes a difference.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

inb4 married dude responds with "yeah... my wife"

Yeah.

inb4 Meticode

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    A married client (33 years old, I'm 26) at my work added me on Facebook after a coworker told her I said I had been checking her out. A week later, we're basically talking all day and flirting to the point that it could probably get me killed if her husband were to read it. Her best friend is a client of ours too, and says she has a happy marriage with a good guy. But today she just asked for my number. I sent it to her, then regretted it instantly...just another way to get caught. It's bad enough we've been talking so much, I don't know how she's possibly spending time with her husband at all. My brain's telling me to back off, but unfortunately my d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k's driving the car right now and I think I've got a good shot at this. Anyone else here ever been in a situation like this? And what did/would you do?

you are scum if you go through with this, and karma will come back to bite you in the ass. you don't fuck with a man's family.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

i didn't know she was married, so i guess it didn't count

Don't mix business with pleasure. If you do hook up and it goes sour and she blabs to your company you could be out on your ass. I always weight the worst case scenario before I go in on anything.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Don't mix business with pleasure. If you do hook up and it goes sour and she blabs to your company you could be out on your ass. I always weight the worst case scenario before I go in on anything.
    Won't go all the way to say not mix business with pleasure (case by case basis) but in this case ravor has it right.

She's a client. Don't hook it up.

Banned

Dive right in bro.

If shes in a happy marriage and here you are tempting her to go cheat on her husband with you, then you are just trying to fk up their marriage. Some people on here cheering you on have no sense of moral or values. Everyone have desires and temptations, and some won't have the strength to suppress them. It is honestly up to you whether you want to take advantage of this or help them.

week later, we're basically talking all day and flirting to the point that it could probably get me killed if her husband were to read it.
    so what exactly was written?

the fact that she's married aside, you're saying she is a client. Sex can complicate things. Use the don't mix business with pleasure excuse and back off.

National High School Star

LOL i'm in a very similar situation as you right now, except with my hairstylist and a little further... she also has kids. im still deciding if I should go for it, she's pretty damn hot and she's pretty much throwing herself at me. the only thing keeping me is I have a date set up with a girl closer my age this weekend, and that I would feel a little guilty lol. if I was more desperate and on a dry spell i would prob be plowing by now.
    Last edited by falc39; 04-25-2013 at 01:32 AM.

CP3&BG&JxOVER&DJ&MB&JJ beastmode's Avatar

naw man, don't be breaking up no families

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    did i say anything wrong?