Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: The 10 year anniversary of the "changing of the gaurd" game Kobe 42pts in 1 half

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Jordan was Mad and started to tear up.....no denying it.

- and Jordan had Nique drop 57 on him......preceeded by a 42 point merking preceeded by 2 29 - 30 point games in a row....

Jordan couldn't even slow down Nique ( but who could?)......Kobe at least held Gil in check most of the time.....

Nique droppin 57 on prime MJ......Kobe could at least get 70.
    Alpha, you are amusing, I'll give you that.

Seriously though, Kobe is an all time great, I have never said otherwise, it's just the overrating that gets tired. If Kobe goes on to have a great season stat wise like he's having right now and follow it up with a few more solid seasons (also needs to lead his stacked team to over .500 records, but that's another argument), we could see KB near the top 5 GOAT status. Longetivity has it's merits, playing at a high level for so long shouldn't be overlooked, that's an arguement the pro KAJ as GOAT use, why not for Kobe?

That dropping 70 on prime MJ is just speculation, has as much merit as me saying MJ would drop 70 on a prime Kobe.

Banned

Default Re: The 10 year anniversary of the "changing of the gaurd" game Kobe 42pts in 1 half

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Alpha, you are amusing, I'll give you that.

Seriously though, Kobe is an all time great, I have never said otherwise, it's just the overrating that gets tired. If Kobe goes on to have a great season stat wise like he's having right now and follow it up with a few more solid seasons (also needs to lead his stacked team to over .500 records, but that's another argument), we could see KB near the top 5 GOAT status. Longetivity has it's merits, playing at a high level for so long shouldn't be overlooked, that's an arguement the pro KAJ as GOAT use, why not for Kobe?

That dropping 70 on prime MJ is just speculation, has as much merit as me saying MJ would drop 70 on a prime Kobe.
    You're arguing with the guy who believes Kobe>MJ is a fact.

Banned

Fantastic game.

Greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    You're arguing with the guy who believes Kobe>MJ is a fact.
    Nah, deep down he knows MJ's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Nah, deep down he knows MJ's better.
    Yeah, he's said it numerous times, he just loves trolling

wow 11 years Tomorrow !!!

the 2 GOATS!!!!

Miss you MJ and Kobe!!!