Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Iverson responds to bleacher report leaving him out of their top 50

Default Re: Iverson responds to bleacher report leaving him out of their top 50

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Bran stans on suicide watch

I love how he starts listing BS career achievements because all he really has to hang his hat on is an MVP that belongs to Shaq and all star games

Overrated

List was total bs..

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    I love how he starts listing BS career achievements because all he really has to hang his hat on is an MVP that belongs to Shaq and all star games

Overrated

i been said iverson is a inefficient chucker volume scorer that never had a good number two to help carry him

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

8 or 9 regular season or finals mvps behind guys like Adrian Dantley and Reggie make it hard to say it’s about accomplishments or winning. Have at least 2 MVP with 2 rings not even on the list. Actually I see 3 of them now. Maybe 4 depending on if you count Mikan. Have 5 time champs and mvps behind a guy who only started for 3 seasons and was all nba third team two times?

There’s obviously no set criteria and it’s released just to generate conversations like this. People who hate Iverson will come in here and talk about it being a good decision and them making a good call as if the entire list isn’t garbage

I mean....AI is left off but so is Dave Cowens....

If you can lead 68 win teams, win 2 rings, be nba mvp, a 9 or 10 time all star, finals mvp, be on multiple all d teams, be the ultimate teammate and and hustle player while also scoring well and doing like 21/15 in the playoffs your whole prime and not make it over guys like Dantley and Reggie it’s clear success isn’t really being considered.

Whatever standard you wanna lean on....peak play, or numbers, or individual skills, or winning there’s someone left off to make the list inconsistent.

AI is just one of many weird choices.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]8 or 9 regular season or finals mvps behind guys like Adrian Dantley and Reggie make it hard to say it

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

[quote]I was discouraged when I seen that @kobebryant wasn

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    If Carmelo is the superstar everyone seems to think he is than so was A.D.

Who said he wasn

The "Don't Forget About Us" Crew

Upcoming Recruits:

Good list Scuz, inefficient losers. Pierce got lucky they got a big 3 before the league caught on (FMVP should have gone to Ray)

EDIT: Remembered SJax got carried too

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Who said he wasn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Who said he wasn

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    i been said iverson is a inefficient chucker volume scorer that never had a good number two to help carry him
    he's absolutely a top 50 player. At his peak he's one of the best scorers ever. How many guys 6 feet or less have won scoring titles or taken a team to the finals with no help?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    he's absolutely a top 50 player. At his peak he's one of the best scorers ever. How many guys 6 feet or less have won scoring titles or taken a team to the finals with no help?
    The no help narrative is slightly overblown for the 2001 76ers, maybe scoring wise. But defensively they were nice. Also huge asterisk being that the officiating in the 76ers vs Bucks series being bit suspicious. Game 5 had AI bailed out severely had a 5/27 shooting game, Eric Snow and Mutombo brought it that night