Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Pistons 2017 Off Season Moves

Now that Bagley is officially going to Duke next season I say we tank for him lol.

NBA lottery pick

It's articles like this that make me feel like I'd be ok with trading Drummond lol.
    https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/8/...-deandre-ayton

It's not a bad year to go full tank mode. Especially when all we have to look forward to is the draft. Play the young guys. Trade the others for assets.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Now that Bagley is officially going to Duke next season I say we tank for him lol.
    I think I would rather Porter!! But.... Either will do just fine thanks

I really like that 6'8 Slovenian guard too, Doncic - but not as much as Porter, or Bagley.

NBA lottery pick

Stanley Johnson has not looked good so far. I'm a little scared, but it is still the preseason. With a lot less opportunity I like what Ellenson has done. He deserves more time out there.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

I have loved what I have seen from Stanley on the defensive end - he is starting to look Alpha on that side of the ball. But his offense still doesn't look at all threatening...

Ellenson has been VERY impressive - I love how he puts the ball on the ground from the perimeter. His jump shot looks smooth and he always looks like he is switched on and locked in. Will be interesting to see the minutes splits between Boban, Luer and Ellenson. In a way Leur and Ellenson do the same kinds of things,

I think we might have to play Tobias at the 3 a lot more this year,

NBA lottery pick

Yeah, I look at Luer and Ellenson as similiar players too. I just think Ellenson has a higher ceiling offensively. If Harris has to play the 3 then I'm scared of this season already lol. He just doesn't shoot well enough from out there (not that Stanley has shown he can either....). Drummond really needs to step up too. He's just not getting any better.