Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Can I interest anybody on changing their vote to Jill Stein (Green Party)? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    Look at this @sshole... (in 2013)

Yeah Trump basically anti Green

He thinks climate change is a hoax.

That's why voting for Jill just takes away Hillary votes, the type of person that would vote for her would never touch Trump. They lean Hillary but are giving their vote to someone who can't win.

Default Re: Can I interest anybody on changing their vote to Jill Stein (Green Party)? Anybody?

Who's Johnson stealing votes from?

Banned

Who's Johnson stealing votes from?
    Just get out and vote.

If you like Stein then go for it.

If you don't vote then you will never get to debate politics because you were not apart of it.

NBA Superstar

You know in your heart... You have to vote Green.

It is time to change the game.

How can you not vote for a third party at this point?
    she can talk about what's wrong but lacks the ability to do anything about it.

weak candidate for the conspiracy set.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Just get out and vote.

If you like Stein then go for it.

If you don't vote then you will never get to debate politics because you were not apart of it.

If I am to vote for Stein... I would also have to campaign for her.

She is going to need my help.

This poster should be on every street corner in Dallas.

and this one too:

Last edited by Doomsday Dallas; 09-28-2016 at 03:00 AM.

Stein will NOT appear on the ballot, or be a write-in candidate in three states now: Nevada, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
    So unfair.

two-party-system is why democracy is broken.

NBA Superstar

So unfair.

two-party-system is why democracy is broken.

Loser talk.

Its a competition, everyone knows the rules.

If anything this should tell you how ill-prepared she is for the job.

You 'truth seekers' are meant to be anti-spin but you spin harder than anyone else when it threatens your interest.

Even the burnout 'what's an Allepo?' GJ got in all fifty states.

I want someone organized to be president.

jill stein is far from perfect, but she is a hell of a lot better than the two major candidates. i voted for her in 2012 and im going to vote for her again this year.

Banned

Judging from this thread people are upset that there is a 2 party system.

May I suggest you guys vote for Trump? He is essentially the 3rd party that you are asking for. He is neither a Democrat or Republican. He's just running on a Republican platform and could have easily ran on the Democratic platform.

The Dems and Republicans disapproves of him. What does that tell you? He is our guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I'm all for getting rid of fracking too... But if we are being realistic, Jill has no shot of hell of winning.

I had not heard yet that Hillary is pro fracking, I hope thats just BS propaganda, but it's probably true
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...port-fracking/

[quote]Clinton clearly supported the practice as secretary of state. Her special envoy for international energy affairs launched the Global Shale Gas Initiative encouraging other countries to explore shale as an energy source.

An in-depth investigation by progressive magazine Mother Jones said that Clinton

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

That's what we say every four years about the third party candidates.
    Because its true. Not liking it doesnt make it false. Jill will not win. its a fact. 100% of her voters either know that...or they are idiots. And when she says she believes she can win...she is lying.

A third party who cant admit they arent gonna win is just....openly dishonest at this point.

Its flat out bullshitting for support to pull votes that could be going to people who matter. Jill has no better shot of being president in 2017 than I do.....but im not asking for money under the pretense of it being possible and lying to supporters about having a chance.

There is no more obvious lie in politics than these 3% in the polls nobodies talking about "Yes Jim I do think I have a chance!". Its a ****ing lie and they know it.

Banned

Vote Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    May I suggest you guys vote for Trump? He is essentially the 3rd party that you are asking for.
    He has too many haters

And people hate him far worse than they do Hillary.

Not good for peace

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Because its true. Not liking it doesnt make it false. Jill will not win. its a fact. 100% of her voters either know that...or they are idiots. And when she says she believes she can win...she is lying.

A third party who cant admit they arent gonna win is just....openly dishonest at this point.

Its flat out bullshitting for support to pull votes that could be going to people who matter. Jill has no better shot of being president in 2017 than I do.....but im not asking for money under the pretense of it being possible and lying to supporters about having a chance.

There is no more obvious lie in politics than these 3% in the polls nobodies talking about "Yes Jim I do think I have a chance!". Its a ****ing lie and they know it.
    obviously stein has no chance, green party voters dont actually think she will actually win. theres more to an election than just winning - if stein gets 5% of the vote, the greens will get federal funding next election cycle, which would be a huge boost for an underfunded party like the greens. also a vote for stein sends a message to the fake liberal democrats that you are a voter who will only support a true progressive candidate, rather than settling for a warmongering neoliberal corporate puppet.