Thread: Shannon Brown

NBA lottery pick

Default Shannon Brown

Apparently the Lakers are interested in Shannon Brown, since he'll be waived from the Wizards. It seems pretty odd how they're putting this roster together. The Lakers have Farmar back, there's been Lamar Odom rumors (if he gets back on track)..... I'm not sure Shannon Brown can make a difference on this team, but I didn't mind him the first time around. I would think if he comes back it would be a sign that they don't expect Kobe to be around for a while yet.

Default Re: Shannon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Apparently the Lakers are interested in Shannon Brown, since he'll be waived from the Wizards. It seems pretty odd how they're putting this roster together. The Lakers have Farmar back, there's been Lamar Odom rumors (if he gets back on track)..... I'm not sure Shannon Brown can make a difference on this team, but I didn't mind him the first time around. I would think if he comes back it would be a sign that they don't expect Kobe to be around for a while yet.
    Sure, I would like to see Shannon back with the Lakers, couldn't hurt.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I would prefer him 100 times more than meeks.

He is athletic...dunks and defends when committed

His shot is not shabby at all...

Meeks is a shooter who cant shot lol imagine that

High School Varsity 6th Man

Meeks is playing well thus far but I would to see us replace Elias Harris with Shannon brown.