Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: as a Bulls fan, im more worried about OKC than the HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend

He s talking as if the Bull are one of the top teams in the league, ECF lock. Delusional Bulls fans striking even before Rose plays one game.
    actually thats not what i believe. i understand matchups, and as this season shows bulls arnt really seriuos without derrick rose. whos going to stop derrick rose better or atlease offset him, westbrook or chalmers? get your IQ up.

Bulls should be more worried about the fact that their offense looks hideous about 50% of the time.

Why? You'll never even play OKC.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Stupid worthless thread, sounds more like empty false bravado by the OP.

The Heat are on another level right now, get that through that thick skull of yours and stop embarrassing us Bulls fans who aren't delusional homers for fvcks sake.
    You reek of stupidity. We've gone neck and neck with the Heat damn near every time we've played them, barring 1 game this year. Although we did dominate them earlier this year, so it negates that.

The point is, we've never really been close with OKC, or beaten them in a while.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

LeBron would just hold Rose to 6% shooting again.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You reek of stupidity. We've gone neck and neck with the Heat damn near every time we've played them, barring 1 game this year. Although we did dominate them earlier this year, so it negates that.

The point is, we've never really been close with OKC, or beaten them in a while.

That's without DRose though. With him, they may have beaten us once in the season opener back in 2010.

Honestly there is about three team that can make the ECF realistically and Chicago is one of those teams (with Rose even at 80%) along with Miami and Boston. NY is not a serious threat with their type of play, Indy would fill in for Chicago if Rose is not at least 80% of what he was before the ACL. Atlanta is maybe 2nd round depending on matchups, NJ will most likely do nothing, MIL might steal one game against Miami.

since some of you low IQ basketball fans think my claim is outlandish here are some stats

OKC vs ind and chi

3-0

MIA vs ind and chi
    1-3

lmao at how retarded this thread is

This is fvcking stupid. Great job in giving 0 respect to the team that has won the East 2 years in a row. The Bulls have proven nothing to look past the Heat.

pls miami heat fan boys, dont get me wrong. the heat will beat OKC readily. but as far as matchups go, indiana and chicago matches up better against the miami heat than OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    pls miami heat fan boys, dont get me wrong. the heat will beat OKC readily. but as far as matchups go, indiana and chicago matches up better against the miami heat than OKC.
    That would have been a better opening post than "I'm not worried about the Heat."

I understand what you are saying, but Miami can play any type of game. They will manage against the big teams. Chicago's offense is mediocre this year, and even with Rose (who we don't know how good he will be back from injury), the Heat already beat this Chicago team in 5 games (this team is probably worse than the 2011 one), and Miami didn't have the cohesiveness they have now as a team.

I'm sure the games will be close, but I don't see Chicago beating Miami 4 times in a series. That offense is too mediocre, and Chicago's defense can only defend star power for so long since you can't really stop players like LeBron and Wade without wearing down. They will need to score. Miami already blew them out on their home floor this year. Chicago beat Miami on their home floor when every team was outrebounding us by 20 rebounds. Miami has been MUCH better on their defense and in rebounding thanks to better play and Birdman.

I'm more worried about the Pacers

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

This is like a Rockets fan saying they are more worried about OKC than the Spurs.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    That would have been a better opening post than "I'm not worried about the Heat."

I understand what you are saying, but Miami can play any type of game. They will manage against the big teams. Chicago's offense is mediocre this year, and even with Rose (who we don't know how good he will be back from injury), the Heat already beat this Chicago team in 5 games (this team is probably worse than the 2011 one), and Miami didn't have the cohesiveness they have now as a team.

I'm sure the games will be close, but I don't see Chicago beating Miami 4 times in a series. That offense is too mediocre, and Chicago's defense can only defend star power for so long since you can't really stop players like LeBron and Wade without wearing down. They will need to score. Miami already blew them out on their home floor this year. Chicago beat Miami on their home floor when every team was outrebounding us by 20 rebounds. Miami has been MUCH better on their defense and in rebounding thanks to better play and Birdman.

I'm more worried about the Pacers

The 2011 and 2013 versions of the Bulls are completeley different. When will people finally get this? This 2013 actually is better offensively.

You got to realize that when Rose starts, Hinrich will move to the bench. So that gives us more depth and better defense in the 2nd unit. With guys like Gibson, Butler, Hinrich, Belinelli, and Robinson, we have just a solid group as when Watson, Brewer, Korver, and Gibson came in. Except the current bench can provide more offense because they have the guys that can put the ball in the basket quick. Belinelli and Robinson are capable of putting up buckets quick and will help Rose when he needs to spread the floor. Even Butler is just as adequate as Brewer was two years ago except he's already better offensively then Brewer was with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    The 2011 and 2013 versions of the Bulls are completeley different. When will people finally get this? This 2013 actually is better offensively.

You got to realize that when Rose starts, Hinrich will move to the bench. So that gives us more depth and better defense in the 2nd unit. With guys like Gibson, Butler, Hinrich, Belinelli, and Robinson, we have just a solid group as when Watson, Brewer, Korver, and Gibson came in. Except the current bench can provide more offense because they have the guys that can put the ball in the basket quick. Belinelli and Robinson are capable of putting up buckets quick and will help Rose when he needs to spread the floor. Even Butler is just as adequate as Brewer was two years ago except he's already better offensively then Brewer was with us.
    They are 28th in points per game, and this is assuming Rose is healthy. I've seen too many Bull games this year where they look dreadful on offense. Even with a healthy Rose, I don't see them beating Miami 4 times in a series. They are still a good team, but not on Miami's level this year. They can keep games close because they play great defense, but the offense is not good enough while Miami is elite on both sides.

As a Bulls fan, you should be more worried about Rose being a no-show at practice.