Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default as a Bulls fan, im more worried about OKC than the HEAT

thats just the truth. im not worried about the heat, there weak against teams that are well balanced and play as a team. OKC dont have any weaknesses at this point, there weakness last season was inexperience, and now they have it.

Default Re: as a Bulls fan, im more worried about OKC than the HEAT

Who cares what you're worried about fool, you ain't suiting up and hitting the hardwood.

And the Bulls have to get by the defending champs before they ever see the Thunder so they should be concerned about them.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

You're not worried about the defending champs? Miami will whoop on Chicago if they face eachother in the postseason. LeBron will lock down Rose again and Bulls will be lost.

bulls have key advantages over the heat but even with a healthy rose they still arent on that level

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

im more worried about the bull's health than either of those 2 teams . healthy bulls >>

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

It should be the opposite.

OKC is someone who we can match up with. Miami, still has our number from two years ago.

And please ignore what that little fool enoughsaid says, damn kids shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    It should be the opposite.

OKC is someone who we can match up with. Miami, still has our number from two years ago.

And please ignore what that little fool enoughsaid says, damn kids shouldn't be allowed to post here.
    Are you stupid? We have a decisive rebounding/big man advantage over the Heat. We have absolutely no advantages over OKC. Besides Noah over Perkins, but that's a wash considering Ibaka.

I've been afraid of the Thunder far more than the Heat, the past 2 years.

Banned

I don't get why Bulls fans are mad at this thread. I think it's a completely valid discussion.

I've been saying for the longest, even if we get past Miami, I'm not too sure about OKC.

I know it's just the regular season, but at least we have a blue print on stopping the Heat. When's the last time we even beat the Thunder in the regular season???
    Last edited by tikay0; 02-02-2013 at 02:48 PM.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Do you Bulls fans remember what Lebron did to Rose in 2011?

As a Bulls fan, you'll have other things to worry about during the Finals. Such as if you should watch a movie on TV or go rollerblading.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Guess not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgLMI784M4E

Rose the MVP and "Cold Blooded Assassin" was no where to be seen at the end of this game other then getting shut down.

I rule the local playground Chicago Brawls's Avatar

Last time I checked this is 2013.

Samurai Swoosh

You mean LeBron, defensive shades, multiple layers of rim protection defense, athletic defenders playing passing lanes and Chicago not having ANY other playmakers to help D- Rose out and put pressure on the 4 other defenders?

Why yes, I remember what that Miami team did to Rose with their stifling, athletic, swarming team defense. LeBron just took the pub, by being a pretty good man defender, and just contesting Rose's jumper seeing as he had NO WHERE else to go.

And given Rose is like in reality 6 feet tall, and had a 6'8 SUPER GENETIC FREAK athlete contesting his jumper, as he had to play both guard positions, chuck and distribute? He did a pretty damn find job all things considering.

Bron reaped the benefits getting fan claim as if he solo LOCKED DOWN the MVP Derrick Rose. When in reality it was a team defense, and Bron using his physical gifts to bother someone on the perimeter.

Probably the most overrated defensive job on an elite player I've ever heard of ... for people who know basketball, they know the real reason why Rose looked bad that series.

Kobe's defense on Westbrook in the 2010 playoffs was more impressive than Bron on Rose in the 2011 playoffs.

Kobe was on an island locking dude down with his man defense. Westbrook had other elite shot creators who could score and take away layers of defensive help. I wish Rose had that ... until he does, everyone needs to stop acting like Bron locked him down mano y mano.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    You mean LeBron, defensive shades, multiple layers of rim protection defense, athletic defenders playing passing lanes and Chicago not having ANY other playmakers to help D- Rose out and put pressure on the 4 other defenders?

Why yes, I remember what that Miami team did to Rose with their stifling, athletic, swarming team defense. LeBron just took the pub, by being a pretty good man defender, and just contesting Rose's jumper seeing as he had NO WHERE else to go.

And given Rose is like in reality 6 feet tall, and had a 6'8 SUPER GENETIC FREAK athlete contesting his jumper, as he had to play both guard positions, chuck and distribute? He did a pretty damn find job all things considering.

Bron reaped the benefits getting fan claim as if he solo LOCKED DOWN the MVP Derrick Rose. When in reality it was a team defense, and Bron using his physical gifts to bother someone on the perimeter.

Probably the most overrated defensive job on an elite player I've ever heard of ... for people who know basketball, they know the real reason why Rose looked bad that series.

Kobe's defense on Westbrook in the 2010 playoffs was more impressive than Bron on Rose in the 2011 playoffs.

Kobe was on an island locking dude down with his man defense. Westbrook had other elite shot creators who could score and take away layers of defensive help. I wish Rose had that ... until he does, everyone needs to stop acting like Bron locked him down mano y mano.
    If he's hucking shots over lebron that's not a good job, he simply just has to get around him and distribute which he struggled to do so. And he's 6'3 so lets not exaggerate like if he's allen iverson. I heard Rose is arguably the fastest player in the league and yet he struggled to blow by LeBron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
    Last time I checked this is 2013.
    And Rose won't be as good as 2011.