Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe was dominant tonight

preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by MVBallin2K
    I only wish that when ignored posters make threads, it didn't show up on the list of topics in the forum still. It'd be a lot easier if they were just wiped completely off the radar for users that have them on ignore.
    Jeff and mods, listen to this man!

There is a vBulletin mod that allows this! Petition to make it happen!!

Banned

You stay clowning but cannot take little jokes your way. A bunch of broads, to say the least. It's really not that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    that "torch still mine" moment

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i just don't understand. how has he NOT been dominant? what the hell is 'dominant' to you? he's playing splendid. Personally I think him and Durant have been neck and neck this season.
    LeBron been playing against garbage teams most of the season, and has had close games against those teams aswell as lose games inwhich he's merely coasting just taking minimal amount of shots to keep his fg% up...Besides tonight, give me a LeBron game this season in which you watched it and said to yourself "LeBron is straight up dominating these guys", you can't...(please don't bring up that game vs shitty ass Magic)

Durant on the other hand has had about 7 30-5-5 type games including a 30-10-10-4-4 dominant triple double game that hasn't been seen since prime Jordan. He's also played in the stronger conference while also leading his team to a better record. Not even "neck to neck".

He won't be able to do that to Lebron ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    You stay clowning but cannot take little jokes your way. A bunch of broads, to say the least. It's really not that serious.

This

If you don't want to get offended, Just stay away from this thread. You guys clowned Lebron before he won an NBA Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    LeBron been playing against garbage teams most of the season, and has had close games against those teams aswell as lose games inwhich he's merely coasting just taking minimal amount of shots to keep his fg% up...Besides tonight, give me a LeBron game this season in which you watched it and said to yourself "LeBron is straight up dominating these guys", you can't...(please don't bring up that game vs shitty ass Magic)

Durant on the other hand has had about 7 30-5-5 type games including a 30-10-10-4-4 dominant triple double game that hasn't been seen since prime Jordan. He's also played in the stronger conference while also leading his team to a better record. Not even "neck to neck".
    the Magic are better than your jank ass team. Why would you subtract a game where he hit a gamewinning jumper? That's dumb. Anyways,vs Raps 35/8/8
    vs Dallas 39/6/4 vs Pheonix 35/5/4
    All of those are dominant games whether you like it or not. I can bring up more also.

Very good NBA starter

Lebron fans are always emboldened by "unfair/one sided" situations.

Why they don't focus their energy on the Pacers is very telling of their p*ssy ways.

They love to be arrogant and confident about the stuff that is not threatening.

Which is why they are likely to shut up about the Lakers and Kobe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This

If you don't want to get offended, Just stay away from this thread. You guys clowned Lebron before he won an NBA Championship.
    Revenge of the .... stacking the deck superstar??
    Last edited by Magic 32; 12-16-2013 at 11:58 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Dem LeBran stans are even more sensitive doe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Dem LeBran stans are even more sensitive doe.
    Point to the place where LeBran stans are asking for bans and rule changes to fit their perfect Utopian internet society.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Nobody is mocking Kobe's performance. We're mocking how 9er and other LeBron haters constantly do this "efficient but not dominant" shit everyday.

Dwight's fault

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i just don't understand. how has he NOT been dominant? what the hell is 'dominant' to you? he's playing splendid. Personally I think him and Durant have been neck and neck this season.
    He really hasn't been though. He's been productive, efficient, and generally great offensively. He's been lackadaisical on defense, and lazy on the boards. He hasn't shown a dominating performance like tonight maybe all season.