Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Default Re: San Antonio Worry Me

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    In. The finals it would mean Alot. More so for an older team.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jetson
    Let me get this straight, they were thirty seconds from beating you last year and you needed everything to go perfect for the Heat to win. This year Splitter is much better, Kawhi is better, the bench is better, Ginobili is better, the Spurs have homecourt, but you got no worries .
    Danny Green won't ever shoot 28 for 46 from 3 again. They had their share of luck to be in that position and what comes around goes around.

But it is true that the Spurs are a real threat and so are the Clippers. The Thunder are a good team as well but they are not giving me as much scare as the Spurs and the Clippers are.
    Last edited by Human Error; 05-07-2014 at 06:57 PM.

I think any of SA, LAC, or OKC could give the Heat a lot of trouble and potentially beat them in a series.

The biggest problem is going to be how beat up the Western Conference champ is coming into the finals. All three teams have already had a 7 game series, while the Heat coasted to a sweep and more than likely will get another one here. Those West teams are in very tough series now and then face another brutal matchup in the Conf. finals. Parker looks good now, but wait til he plays two more really tough series. Same for Duncan, CP3, (who's already beat up) and who knows about guys like Westbrook or Blake considering how they throw their bodies around.