Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Nets trade Terrence Williams to Rockets; Nets get Sasha Vujacic, Lakers get Joe S

Quote Originally Posted by Thumdar
    Thanks for the informed reply. Good to know.

I've been watching the Lakers religiously since 1999 and have always been impressed with their management. They're in it to win it every year and that's impressive. There was a season or two when Sasha seemed to be a real contributor but that was ages ago. I was shocked to seem him make the roster the last two years. I hope he gets some playing time and that we never have to watch him cry again.
    Well he got a 3 year 15 mil contract 3 years ago after coming off his best season. So Lakers have been basically stuck with him, they had no choice bc he was under contract. But outside of this and Luke, Lakers decisions have been stellar.

Future D1 Dad

Default Re: Nets trade Terrence Williams to Rockets; Nets get Sasha Vujacic, Lakers get Joe Smith

i think t-will is a decent player but this is great for smith. that would be sweet if he got a ring.

Default Re: Nets trade Terrence Williams to Rockets; Nets get Sasha Vujacic, Lakers get Joe S

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    We won in this trade.
    Wait, Kobe does his kinda pre-game ritual with Vujacic right? Sasha punches Kobe in the torso right? Who do it now to Kobe?
    Lakers do have two rookies. probably going to be Devin Ebanks.