Default Road To The Playoffs

Sup my ISH brethren?

I'm excited for the All Star break and the rest of the reg season leading to the Playoffs.

Check out an article on the top teams in each conference.

http://freshcutroc.com

or

http://rocco-casazza.squarespace.com

Probably will add the final teams in the playoff hunt. My mom was mad at me for not including her Spurs but they will get added as well as the rest of the 6-8 seeds.

Who do you guys think will rise or fall in the second half of the season? What are the biggest games left in the regular season?

Default Re: Road To The Playoffs

Woulda posted this in one of the OTC/Football boards, but the designs and style of the site lookin' pretty sick.. squarespace graphic should be higher resolution, if possible.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs miss the playoffs. They have made deep playoff runs the last few years and they just don't have their legs this year. Ball movement isn't as crisp and the overall junction of their philosophy isn't quite gelling this year as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Woulda posted this in one of the OTC/Football boards, but the designs and style of the site lookin' pretty sick.. squarespace graphic should be higher resolution, if possible.
    Thanks breh

Yes my homie on ISH made me a sick homepage but I wanted to stretch it out and fill the containment..... that's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs miss the playoffs. They have made deep playoff runs the last few years and they just don't have their legs this year. Ball movement isn't as crisp and the overall junction of their philosophy isn't quite gelling this year as a whole.
    Good to know your thoughts my dude

Decent playground baller Practice?'s Avatar

It is possible, but I would definitely be surprised.

I would like to hear the input of basketball geniuses

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Which team do you see as the biggest threat to the Hawks? Golden State?

Banned

I hope to see Memphis come out of the West.

If not for the Randolph suspension I think they would have beaten OKC last year, and with the performance that team has been putting together I think they could be deadly in the playoffs.

i don't think enough ppl are talking about OKC not making the playoffs. wb and durant seem to be struggling to simultaneously be 100%. i don't think waiters is very good and lamb isn't getting enough minutes. brooks is still the coach and they're going to go through a brutal part of their schedule, arguably their toughest stretch this year. the battle for the 8th seed is going to be bonkers between phoenix, SA, okc and NO.

i really think it will be the warriors or grizz to come out of the west but i guess that isn't too bold.

biggest threat to the hawks in the east imo is the wizards just because the backcourt matches up decently and they have the bigs to play the halfcourt game and nullify the hawks' bigs. can't count out the cavs completely but i'd favor hawks in that matchup
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 02-07-2015 at 02:44 AM.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Parker, Kawhi, Mills, Splitter, & Belinelli have been injured for half+ of the season and the Spurs are 3 games out of 3rd. And now they're all healthy. If anything they're about to push for a top seed. Spurs always gear up after the break in to the road trip. Get ready for it.