Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: It's a fact that Lebron's PF's are all better than 97' and 98' Rodman

Made him vacate his own thread

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: It's a fact that Lebron's PF's are all better than 97' and 98' Rodman

Quote Originally Posted by Gougou
    The only PF I think LBJ had that was better than 97-98 old Rodman is TT and Bosh.

Love choked in some of the finals and playoff games, also no defense. [COLOR="DarkRed"]TT was amazing against the Warriors during the playoff runs, and Bosh did very well against the Spurs.
    [/COLOR]

Do you guys think if Rodman played in 2011 he will shut down Dirk?
    Finally, a legit response snuck through amongst the lies and pretending from other posters

So there it is - MJ won the 1997 and 1998 Finals with a PF that was less than Tristan and a SF that was horrible offensively..

Stop dodging this, 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Made him vacate his own thread
    you're losing the thread so badly that you must hang on to pippen outscoring worthy by less than a point .. pathetic

That's obviously nothing compared to Kyrie and Wade outscoring league MVP's by 4 and 5 points

pippen and his stats were actually 3rd-option caliber - he simply got lucky and inflated because MJ didn't need a real 2nd option to win the most rings

MJ didn't need a lethal scorer and alpha closer that commanded doubles like Wade/Kyrie.. he only needed a 3rd option caliber player and beta who couldn't shoot worth a lick
    Last edited by 3ball; 11-17-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    you're losing the thread so badly that you must hang on to pippen outscoring worthy by less than a point .. pathetic

That's obviously nothing compared to Kyrie and Wade outscoring league MVP's by 4 and 5 points

pippen and his stats were actually 3rd-option caliber - he simply got lucky and inflated because MJ didn't need a real 2nd option to win the most rings

MJ didn't need a lethal scorer sidekick and alpha closer that commanded doubles like Wade/Kyrie.. he only needed a 3rd option caliber player and beta who couldn't shoot worth a lick
    Pippen outscored Worthy by 1.5 PPG. That’s not “less than a point”. Are you incapable of telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Pippen outscored Worthy by 1.5 PPG. That’s not “less than a point”. Are you incapable of telling the truth?
    I do most of it by memory

But none of these tiny discrepancies are big enough to change the point being made

Pippen was a garbage scorer with 3rd option stats, who made MJ carry the biggest scoring and clutch burden ever - these facts aren't changed by you saying he scored 1.5 more than Worthy versus 0.5...

You guys make errors like this all the time - much more than me.... but you never hear me complain because I can beat you on the substance/the point being made, so I don't have to quibble with you over negligible discrepancies in the stats

I do most of it by memory

But none of these tiny discrepancies are big enough to change the point being made

Pippen was a garbage scorer with 3rd option stats, who made MJ carry the biggest scoring and clutch burden ever - these facts aren't changed by you saying he scored 1.5 more than Worthy versus 0.5...

You guys make errors like this all the time - much more than me.... but you never hear me complain because I can beat you on the substance/the point being made, so I don't have to quibble with you over negligible discrepancies in the stats
    A garbage scorer outscored everyone on the Lakers in the finals? Damn, MJ went up against absolute cupcakes.

It

How does 3ball manage to get destroyed in every thread?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    A big part of it is the fact that’s he’s a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    A garbage scorer outscored everyone on the Lakers in the finals? Damn, MJ went up against absolute cupcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    You guys make statistical errors like this all the time - much more than me....

but you never hear me complain because I can beat you on the substance/the point being made, so I don't have to quibble over negligible discrepancies in the stats

The thread devolved into a discrepancy about whether pippen outscored worthy by 1.5 points or 1 point because you guys lost on the original argument - Lebron never won with his 3rd best player averaging 4/8 for an entire playoff run (rodman 97') or not starting (rodman 98')...

Heck, he never won without his 3rd best player being a dominant, versatile scorer.. he could never win with an offensive siv like Rodman, or even Horace
    Last edited by 3ball; 11-17-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Which Finals did Pippen outscore the other team's 1st option like Wade and Kyrie did

trainwreckog getting a train ran on him in here......

You guys make statistical errors like this all the time - much more than me....
    We don't make statistical errors because we aren't the boxscore memorizing statnerd that you try to be. We use the eye-test. Hence I am never in a position to make a statistical error.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon

trainwreckog getting a train ran on him in here......
    I was right, as always.... Pippen didn't outscore the #1 option like Kyrie or Wade did, which is what I said

Indeed, they outscored the #1 option by much more, while pippen barely did

Again, it doesn't change the point being made - pippen's 3rd option-caliber skill and stats forced MJ to carry the biggest scoring and clutch burden ever