Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: I see why Lebron left

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    exactly. but you could say that about any team. imagine just adding a top 20 player in the league to any team that wins 50 plus games. it would put them over the hump.

lol at that idea.

just add noah to the thunder and they're as good as anyone. add bosh to the hawks. add steve nash to the magic.

i could go on and on. the cavs did a terrible job of surrounding lebron with championship talent. this game and this year is evidence of that. you can't win with mo and jamison playing the 2nd and 3rd options. they are chokers and awful defenders.

cavs suck. lebron should have left. i just wish he went to NY or Chicago. but staying was not an option if he wanted to win titles.

DUDE...

LeBron with Amare in NY under D-Tone......

Add some 3 points shooters and a hustle player.
    I'm telling you...that would of been sick.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    DUDE...

LeBron with Amare in NY under D-Tone......

Add some 3 points shooters and a hustle player.
    I'm telling you...that would of been sick.
    oh yea. new york would have been great. my order in terms of winning the most titles in the next 6 years:

1. chicago
    2. miami
    3. new york

the most fun destination would have been NY though. would have been crazy to watch.

Banned

Left because the pressure got to him.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Lebron asked for a sidekick, he got Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison. What a joke.

**** the Cavs, they took Lebron for granted.
    why this fggot has a nash account and an avy.

NBA rookie of the year

LeBron would win 55-60 games on any team in the league. You put him on the Raptors and they win 55-60+.

Regular season wins, especially in the East where you can beat up on the bottom half of the conference is overrated.

The Cavs had no one on their team that can create their own shot (as exposed in the playoffs) outside of LeBron.

The Cavs never in the time LeBron was there gave him a strong no.2 option ala a Scottie Pippen that was in his age range. Shaq at age 38 doesn't count, nor does Jamison at 33 for a few months. Mo Williams doesn't show up when the chips are on the table.

LeBron's handling of the UFA situation was wrong, but the decision to leave Cleveland itself was not.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 12-02-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Bayless
    Left because the pressure got to him.
    The pressure gets to any player that doesn't have a legit 2nd option. You think Lebron is the first to GTFO when he sees management isn't putting the pieces around him? Why the hell do you think Kobe was trying to get out of LA 3 years ago before they landed Gasol? You can be franchise this and legacy that but a star player isn't sh** without a 2nd star running beside him. Cleveland couldn't put a suitable running mate beside Lebron for 7 damn years. He saw the writing on the wall and said f*** it...not wasting my prime years on this.

Local High School Star mrhoopfan's Avatar

exactly. but you could say that about any team. imagine just adding a top 20 player in the league to any team that wins 50 plus games. it would put them over the hump.

lol at that idea.

just add noah to the thunder and they're as good as anyone. add bosh to the hawks. add steve nash to the magic.

i could go on and on. the cavs did a terrible job of surrounding lebron with championship talent. this game and this year is evidence of that. you can't win with mo and jamison playing the 2nd and 3rd options. they are chokers and awful defenders.

cavs suck. lebron should have left. i just wish he went to NY or Chicago. but staying was not an option if he wanted to win titles.

THIS!!!

LeBron did not want Amar'e and he liked JJ.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

not just that, but he apparently is behind every win whilst the team is behind ever single loss. I guess the leaders get the credit for the victories but the teamates get the short end of the stick when the leader just cant lead them somewhere else.
    When virtually every game you outplay all your teammates you DO have the most to do with winning and you DO have the least to do with losing. If you play the best and the team loses...how do you blame the guy who played better than everyone else?

It doesnt sound fiar but that doesnt make it untrue.

Great players do have more to do with winning than losing. They have something to do with both. But giving a star more credit for winning than blame for losing just makes sense sometimes.

Lebron had a lot more to do with the Cavs winning 66 games than he had to do with them failing to do more.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
    1. Mo Williams is second best player but not even a top 10 pg
    2a. Could've had Amare but didn't wanna give up Hickson
    2b. Kept Hickson, but then he and Boobie Gibson( underappreciated0 don't get burn??
    3. Varejao with that big contract.........Varejao???????????
    Phoenix backed out of deal not Cavs

x1000000000000000 for every other time it will be mentioned.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Like I've always said, LeBron worked miracles with that team.
    Lebron's supporting casts in Cleveland were always god-awful, and incredibly overrated. He was the only reason they weren't the bottom feeders of the league.

As much as I don't like the guy, I couldn't help but root for him tonight. I can't really explain it...

Good High School Starter chris2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    When virtually every game you outplay all your teammates you DO have the most to do with winning and you DO have the least to do with losing. If you play the best and the team loses...how do you blame the guy who played better than everyone else?

It doesnt sound fiar but that doesnt make it untrue.

Great players do have more to do with winning than losing. They have something to do with both. But giving a star more credit for winning than blame for losing just makes sense sometimes.

Lebron had a lot more to do with the Cavs winning 66 games than he had to do with them failing to do more.
    its a team sport. One player fails,the whole team fails. That makes sense above any other logic

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Everyone lost. But some had more to do with it than others. Justl ike when everyone wins...some have more to do with it. Just the way it is.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
    1. Mo Williams is second best player but not even a top 10 pg
    2a. Could've had Amare but didn't wanna give up Hickson
    2b. Kept Hickson, but then he and Boobie Gibson( underappreciated0 don't get burn??
    3. Varejao with that big contract.........Varejao???????????
    Not sure how many times it needs to be said, but the SUNS decided not to trade Stoudemire. Honestly, people...

lol at that idea.

This.