Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Colin Cowherd appreciation thread

He may well be the best man to hear all about NBA. He was always right about Westbrook.

Default Re: Colin Cowherd appreciation thread

Colin Coward is an idiot.

Banned

he flip flops every day and knows nothing about the game. one day he's pro analytics/anti kobe... the next day he's sucking off kobe and saying he's 50/50 on analytics

he trashes everyone and praises everyone. never seen anyone so 2 faced. he literally has no clue about anything associated with the nba.

most sports media members don't actually. they're mostly obsessed with football and use the nba as a soap opera drama hot take

I'm not even sure he has any opinions himself. As everyone has already pointed out - including stalker right above me - this guy contradicts himself on a daily basis. He goes from stanning to hating a player overnight, and then back the other way.

He struggled with key concepts about the game and routinely displays a lack of basic knowledge when it comes to the NBA. He once said that the 2001 Sixers nearly went undefeated in the playoffs. He told Iverson that he (Iverson) was known for being s great defensive player which cause AI to almost laugh in his face. He has said that Harden isn't a great offensive player because he doesn't have "commitment". As An example, he mentioned that Harden has 2 jerseys retired in strip clubs but non in the NBA so far. That apparently precludes Harden from being a great offensive player.

This man is a moron, plain and simple.

I can only stomach him during Football season. He knows nothing about the NBA.

The master of hedging bets. He said he will bet everything on the Thunder to win game 2. Took out his wallet on air.

He plays both sides of the fence. Then he takes credit for being right. Dude calls heads and tails and thinks he's a psychic.

Cowherd brought us Nick Wright

Which is great for the game of basketball

Very good NBA starter

cowherd would get annihilated here by even the posters who often get annihilated by other posters.

he's just not sharp at all, especially about the NBA, which is what we specialize here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    cowherd would get annihilated here by even the posters who often get annihilated by other posters.

he's just not sharp at all, especially about the NBA, which is what we specialize here.
    this is a colin cowherd basketball topic in a nutshell

"westbrook is the type of guy i'd want on my team. not because of talent. but because of drive. because of heart. because of passion. thats what westbrook is. he's a worker. and he knows it. i want a guy that will show up and give me 100%. not check out. not mail it in. i want that dog. a lot of guys don't have that dog in them. westbrook has it."

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Said Embiid was Oden

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Decent college freshman

everything you need to know about colin cowherd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCmHaQTJCo

I think he knows the old NBA pretty well. I am not sure how much NBA he watches now. He pretends to know more than he actually does which leads to him looking foolish at times.

I remember him talking about Melo, saying that he wasn't willing to shoot 3s. He shoots plenty of 3s and makes them at a reasonable rate.

He needs a fact checker.

He was fawning all over Ben Simmons last year, ignoring the fact that he couldn't shoot. This years he's like, 'Ben can't shoot'. Um...we knew that last year.

He's a professional but his knowledge about the game left a lot to be desired. I think what he does is, he just take a reasonable stance and package it in a certain way, just for his show to be interesting and the casual audience to say, "hmm that's reasonable, I like this show".