Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default How did it become cool for male athletes to slap each other on the ass?

You know, like after a good play, or just casually slapping each other on the ass when they're walking back to the bench. Where did this practice come from?

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: How did it become cool for male athletes to slap each other on the ass?

Default Re: How did it become cool for male athletes to slap each other on the ass?

Because players have injuries. So you never want to hit a fellow player on the back or the head or whereever because you might aggravate an injury. The ass is the one place you can hit someone with no chance of hurting the guy.

And that's why players slap each other on the ass. Particularly football players.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Because players have injuries. So you never want to hit a fellow player on the back or the head or whereever because you might aggravate an injury. The ass is the one place you can hit someone with no chance of hurting the guy.

And that's why players slap each other on the ass. Particularly football players.
    This and the players are not sexually insecure as OP.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    This and the players are not sexually insecure as OP.
    I'm not sexually insecure, I'm genuinely curious as to where this came from. Especially with all the homophobia that some guys display.....I'm just wondering how this became and continue to be a normal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

But honestly, I have always wondered this also.......I have never, ever slapped a ****** ass on the court.....

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

@ the Grant Hill .gif

It became cool like...forever ago. All my sports-playing life this happened. Call it gay or whatever, I don't care. I never sucked a guy's dick cos he slapped me on the ass.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    I'm not sexually insecure, I'm genuinely curious as to where this came from. Especially with all the homophobia that some guys display.....I'm just wondering how this became and continue to be a normal thing.
    If so I apologize.

There's nothing gay about it.

I rule the local playground

when did it become cool?

Why is it I told you the answer and people are still like "yeah how did this come about?" I JUST TOLD YOU.

Close thread.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Audio One's Avatar

Five-star thread