Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Magic Johnson

Default Re: Lakers fans, its time you admit. (BOS vs MIA)

I want the Heat or Bulls in the Finals. The Celtics are our best shot at winning another title, but the drama and headlines surrounding the other two match ups are just too much to ignore. I wanna see if Kobe still has enough left in the tank to hold off Rose or Wade/LeBron. I wanna see if Gasol, Bynum, and Odom can take advantage of two weaker front lines or if they've regressed. Give me Chicago or Miami!

I just want the Lakers to win....f*ck everything and everybody else.

Championship 17 coming up!!! Finally tie Boston.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Championship 17 coming up!!! Finally tie Boston.
    If it's wrong for OKC to claim Seattle as part of their history, the Lakers shouldn't count those 5 titles in Minneapolis either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    If it's wrong for OKC to claim Seattle as part of their history, the Lakers shouldn't count those 5 titles in Minneapolis either.
    That was part of the deal Seattle was at least able to keep the name and the title of their franchise. Lakers kept name and history of the franchise with that History comes the 5 titles in Minny....so Lakers as a Franchise....about to be 17 titles.

That was part of the deal Seattle was at least able to keep the name and the title of their franchise. Lakers kept name and history of the franchise with that History comes the 5 titles in Minny....so Lakers as a Franchise....about to be 17 titles.
    I'm not saying it's not a right, it's just not right, as in not the cool thing to do.

Boston won all of their 17 championships in Boston. The Lakers can only count 12 in Los Angeles. I think that matters.

I'm not saying it's not a right, it's just not right, as in not the cool thing to do.

Boston won all of their 17 championships in Boston. The Lakers can only count 12 in Los Angeles. I think that matters.
    Franchise bro....when the Lakers came over to LA the same players that played in Minny came over...like Willy Mays did for the Giants back in the day.

The Lakers kept the name and history of the team period and in doing that those 5 titles are recognized at Staples for all to see. I'm not from LA but I root for the Lakers franchise always have. Lakers win this year that 17 for our franchise history period.

Franchise bro....when the Lakers came over to LA the same players that played in Minny came over...like Willy Mays did for the Giants back in the day.

The Lakers kept the name and history of the team period and in doing that those 5 titles are recognized at Staples for all to see. I'm not from LA but I root for the Lakers franchise always have. Lakers win this year that 17 for our franchise history period.
    It's still not the same as Boston winning all 17 in Boston. Not as great.

The titles in Minneapolis should be worth even more than the ones they won in LA because they won those in a small market, which is much harder than winning in Boston or LA. So the Lakers franchise is more impressive in my eyes.

Way to make these fake Heat bandwagoners know that you are afraid of the Heats.

And I'm not going to admit anything because I honestly feel we can beat the Heats in a 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDunk
    The titles in Minneapolis should be worth even more than the ones they won in LA because they won those in a small market, which is much harder than winning in Boston or LA. So the Lakers franchise is more impressive in my eyes.
    Really?

Really?

REALLY?

It's still not the same as Boston winning all 17 in Boston. Not as great.
    Well if that's how you feel then that's you.

17 titles for the franchise...since 1949 only been out of the playoffs 5 years....I take pride on rooting for this team for all of that (17 when we get it).

Switch your avy to Boston if you think that's greater.

Well if that's how you feel then that's you.

17 titles for the franchise...since 1949 only been out of the playoffs 5 years....I take pride on rooting for this team for all of that (17 when we get it).

Switch your avy to Boston if you think that's greater.
    I just picked the Lakers because the avatars looked cool and I picked them to win. Not a fan per-say. Not a fan of any team.

The Lakers are the NBA's greatest franchise, but Boston championships are more impressive.

I just picked the Lakers because the avatars looked cool and I picked them to win. Not a fan per-say. Not a fan of any team.

The Lakers are the NBA's greatest franchise, but Boston championships are more impressive.
    I think LA's are...9 of those Boston titles came when the NBA was in it's infant stage compared to the Lakers 5. Lakers won in better decades 80's 5 , 2000's 4, and 2010's era 1 hopefully getting 2. They did it in era's with greater comp and players. So there for LA's championships...more impressive.

I'd like a Thunder - Heat final. Or Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    I'd like a Thunder - Heat final. Or Bulls.

Good for you....now make your own thread on that topic.