Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I feel bad for Anthony Davis..

Yeah, we should really feel sorry for millionaires...especially one that has the whole world in his hands

Listen up buddy, enough of this assassination of teammates to prop up an individual player. Leave that shit to the branstans

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Now you would but not before the season no way a core of Asik/Anderson/Tyreke/Gordon/Jrue on talent is superior to what the Kings have.
    Of course I would have. You don't think that I knew Collison and Gay would both have career years this season? Ask anybody, called it as soon as they signed Collison. Dude is a Top 5 PG in this league.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Of course I would have. You don't think that I knew Collison and Gay would both have career years this season? Ask anybody, called it as soon as they signed Collison. Dude is a Top 5 PG in this league.
    Dude you said Reggie Jackson was better than prime Jameer Nelson and that Steve Adams would be a top 5 C soon.......No one predicted that Collison would be this good including myself.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Dude you said Reggie Jackson was better than prime Jameer Nelson and that Steve Adams would be a top 5 C soon.......No one predicted that Collison would be this good including myself.
    He is. It's not even debatable lol.

I said in 3 seasons. Get back to me in 2017. Just watch.

I did. Dig it up. It's somewhere on here.

No help??

Tyreke: 16/6/7 a game, is not shooting well from the field but is shooting 44% from 3, that's twice as high as the season prior and with only half the attempts(he's pretty effective shooting the 3 off a pass), this is something he needed to add to his game and if he can keep it up, his overall numbers will look pretty good by the end of the season, just needs to cut out those mid-range jumpers, which are seriously bringing down his efficiency. I doubt he will also be this bad at the rim all season. (he's usually been around 60-65% there in his career).
    Jrue: 15/3/7/2 a game on 44% shooting
    Gordon has been disappointing I agree
    Anderson's giving them 16 per game while shooting 39% from 3 with over 7 attempts a game (last season 41% from 3 with nearly 8 a game)
    Asik is putting up 9/10 a game on 61% shooting, solid rim protector
    Rivers has been pretty effective off the bench, his shot is coming along

I mean, the roster isn't that deep and he has had to do a lot, but he has 3 15+ ppg scorers alongside him, plus I don't expect Gordon to be THIS bad all season. Too bad they don't have Aminu anymore, he's been a solid player off the bench in Dallas, wasn't all that bad last season either.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

kid is ready to be a franchise player anywhere

with a good coach and the right pieces they are contenders

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I did. Dig it up. It's somewhere on here.
    no you didnt. and do you seriously think collison is a top5 PG?