Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    College star

Default Re: Kobe Bryant "shattered" healing time at 35 yrs old... PED abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    Kobe is using it.
    Of course he is.

Very good NBA starter

Heat fans accusing other players of PED use.

Kobe has been the most dominant when he was skinny and fragile (01, 06). A "skills first" player.

Anyway, this is the same thread we saw from frustrated Lebron fans during Kobe's amazing play in March and April. The nerve of these pricks is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Bean has proven in the past he has no moral dilemma when it comes to flying to Germany to get a controversial knee procedure done that seems to be nothing more than just blood doping (or am I missing something? )
    His knee surgery in Germany was an operation, not a steady abuse of illegal substances. That why we don’t see Kobe with those perfectly timed "big games" like Wade or the "tank like" durability of Lebron.

No moral problems with that procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Then you forgot after the 2003 season, the major knee surgery, he was meek and rail thin for the 2004 season. Then took them AGAIN for the 2004 - 2005 season, got really big ... and once again gave him self knee issues.
    Yes, nothing happened in 2003-04 that could have derailed Kobe's ability to remain buff. No distractions at all.

This thread is first class garbage.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 08-06-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    I can't stand it when people try and argue and have no clue about the subject. Poido for example. Guy has no clue about PED's, yet he's in here trying to prove something.

[QUOTE=poido123]I'm not an expert on the matter, but I do know that certain PED's cause certain outcomes to the body and that PED's are far more prevelant in the last 20 years than ever before...Why? Big money contracts, there is a payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    It does nothing for stamina at all. It's nothing like blood doping where they transfuse entire bags of red blood cell rich blood into the blood stream for increased oxygen supply to the body during extreme stress loads on the body, like cycling or marathon running.

What Kobe and others are doing is different. This is injected into the area of the body, knees or ankles, shoulders that is trying to heal from an injury. It lasts a few weeks and doesn't increase performance other than your injury is healed up. If you did it in a perfectly healthy joint you wouldn't jump higher or run faster.

It's a medical procedure unlike blood doping which is a performance enhancing procedure
    Last edited by poido123; 08-06-2013 at 07:17 AM.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I don't see clear signs that Kobe is taking.

Sure, we can speculate how long it takes to recover from injury, but it's not set in stone and everyone is different. Physical evidence in body appearance is a different matter. You can see proof.
    In 03 and 05 there are two highly unnatural weight gains from Kobe. Not that I care, it all makes it more entertaining.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Bump

PED's can't reattach your Achilles...ISHiot