Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Could Shaq actually be 6'10"?

I know a lot of players listed heights are wrong. Olajuwon was listed at 7'0" and was probably about 6'10" tall. I thought that Shaq was one of the people that was at least as tall as the listed height if not taller. In his predraft measurements, Shaq was listed @ 7'2.75 in shoes, and 7'1" in bare feet and having an incredible 9'8" standing reach. What got me thinking that Shaq was actually 6'10" and maybe 250lbs was the infamous staredown between Shaq and Paul Wight which people often talk about on pro wrestling newsgroups/forums. Shaq was clearly taller when wearing sneakers compared to Wight's wrestling boots, but when both were wearing the exact same dress shoes from the WWE wardrobe department(one place where Shaq will have no problem finding shoes and clothing big enough), Wight actually seemed to be the taller of the 2. Now, the WWE listed Wight at 7'0" and 443.
    Since the WWE lies about heights/weights, wouldn't that make Wight 6'10" 350lbs? If Wight is indeed 6'10" 350lbs, then Shaq must be 6'10" 250lbs.
    Anyway, here's the staredown with identical footware for both.

Last edited by KINGS2002CHAMPS; 06-25-2010 at 06:01 AM.

Default Re: Could Shaq actually be 6'10"?

and here's shaq and olajuwon

Quote Originally Posted by ikoiko
    and here's shaq and olajuwon

Olajuwon must really be 6'6" tall if the WWE exaggerates the heights of pro wrestlers as much as people say.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by KINGS2002CHAMPS
    Olajuwon must really be 6'6" tall if the WWE exaggerates the heights of pro wrestlers as much as people say.
    hakeem 6'6? Go back to bed kid its past your bedtime

Shaq was measured at 7'1" in the 1992 NBA Pre Draft Camp. He's a legit 7 footer.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...e-O-neal-3796/

Paul Wight was listed at 7'0" in College while Hakeem Olajuwon admitted that he's 6'10".

Duncan was measured at 6'11". He was listed at 7'0" a couple of years ago, but the NBA Website updated his physical stats in the 2006 NBA Season.

Shaquille O'Neal and Tim Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Shaq was measured at 7'1" in the 1992 NBA Pre Draft Camp. He's a legit 7 footer.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...e-O-neal-3796/

Paul Wight was listed at 7'0" in College while Hakeem Olajuwon admitted that he's 6'10".
    So you expect me to believe that the WWE is actually accurate about the heights of its wrestlers? Was Andre the Giant really 7'5" 520lbs?
    Was Hulk Hogan really 6'7" 330lbs in his prime?

Not this again...

So you expect me to believe that the WWE is actually accurate about the heights of its wrestlers? Was Andre the Giant really 7'5" 520lbs?
    Was Hulk Hogan really 6'7" 330lbs in his prime?
    Big Show was billed at 7'2" in the attitude era. Randy Orton is a legit 6'4". By WWE Listing he should be listed at 6'6". Paul Wight was originally billed at 7'3" in the WCW.

Big Show was billed at 7'2" in the attitude era. Randy Orton is a legit 6'4". By WWE Listing he should be listed at 6'6". Paul Wight was originally billed at 7'3" in the WCW.
    dont fight Lebron he knows his WWE so TS you mean Dwight is only 6'8 hehehehe

Big Show was billed at 7'2" in the attitude era. Randy Orton is a legit 6'4". By WWE Listing he should be listed at 6'6".
    So what you're saying is that the WWE is actually giving real listed heights now? I really do find that to be a pretty though pill to swallow.
    I've always heard that you have to subtract 2 to 4 inches and 50 to 100lbs to get the real height and weight of a pro wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    dont fight Lebron he knows his WWE so TS you mean Dwight is only 6'8 hehehehe

Decent playground baller

So what you're saying is that the WWE is actually giving real listed heights now? I really do find that to be a pretty though pill to swallow.
    I've always heard that you have to subtract 2 to 4 inches and 50 to 100lbs to get the real height and weight of a pro wrestler.
    I think you are on to something

Shaq is a legit 6'8

Yes,

Sometimes the WWE don't exaggerate their wrestlers heights. I believe Hulk Hogan was a legit 6'6" when he was younger.

next to "6'10" Stoudemire. Really though, this thread is stupid.
    Shaq is 7ft at least. OP, are you by any chance a big Shaq hater fka giantgonzolez?

lol at Nash's hair.