Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: 2K12 to have special Lin Update Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    They have to, he's not currently a 69. It's no fun to use him. The whole purpose of video games is to be fun so he needs to be higher.
    have you even used him in 2k? i put up lin stats easily with him maybe you just suck?

Probably. I'm not exactly making a career of it. But he's rated too low compared to other players how he's playing, and one of the selling points of the game was they are updating rosters "live" to make it accurate.

Got this game for christmas and played it twice. Sports games aren't for me anymore, i guess.

Probably. I'm not exactly making a career of it. But he's rated too low compared to other players how he's playing, and one of the selling points of the game was they are updating rosters "live" to make it accurate.
    hes better then the 69 you see him at. shumpert is a 71 and you can absolute beast with him. those are just numbers

They haven't kept up with the roster consistently all season. Now that the Knicks have someone to update they should go right on to it? please... they just updated him.

Whatever, they promised frequent updates so its better for them to update him, plus it gets them attention, as opposed to saying HES GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU DONT SUCK! OK? WE ARENT UPDATING LIKE WE PROMISED, YOU JUST STOP SUCKING!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkrage
    smh.

69 is about right. When someone asked me what I thought he would be raise too? I said high 60's is reasonable. Anything else is lame.

Saw a basketball once

They have to, he's not currently a 69. It's no fun to use him. The whole purpose of video games is to be fun so he needs to be higher.
    Can't you just jack up his sliders? Your guess is as good as their's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    They haven't kept up with the roster consistently all season. Now that the Knicks have someone to update they should go right on to it? please... they just updated him.
    Do you work at a media company? If it gets you attention and makes your fans happy and you have existing resources to do it easily? Why not? How many other updates they made this year got media attention?

I personally don't care, i like KINGDOMS OF AMULAR and TWISTED METAL. But for the people who like the game, they probably liked this, or didn't care. Win win.

i think you all miss the point as to why they did this. It got media attention and made game users happy. Game users want him to be higher. People like GOBB who are curmudgeons and say "69 is ok grunt grunt" are not the audience. Me, who plays once a month is not the person.

They got media attention making a video game update. That's just smart.

Saw a basketball once

Do you work at a media company? If it gets you attention and makes your fans happy and you have existing resources to do it easily? Why not? How many other updates they made this year got media attention?

I personally don't care, i like KINGDOMS OF AMULAR and TWISTED METAL. But for the people who like the game, they probably liked this, or didn't care. Win win.
    And you'd give it all up if espn discovered how brilliant you are and offered you a job.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    69 is about right. When someone asked me what I thought he would be raise too? I said high 60's is reasonable. Anything else is lame.
    hater

Quote Originally Posted by NortonMang
    And you'd give it all up if espn discovered how brilliant you are and offered you a job.
    if they paid me more than i get and it was fun, sure. And i'd try to improve from within. I sure as hell would not credit Lebron for his media savvy.

What are people gonna do? un-buy the game? the roster updates are free. People can wait... you have a point and all. I'm not disagreeing. I just find it rediculous.