NBA Superstar

Question How did Durant play more MPG in the REGULAR SEASON than LeBron did in the PLAYOFFS..?

Banned

Default Re: How did Durant play more MPG in the REGULAR SEASON than LeBron did in the PLAYOFFS..?

Was gunning for that MVP brah

Statpadded like crazy, got the refs help, and played mad minutes just to win 1 MVP

I remember that game when LeBron roasted KD in OKC this year

KD was like scoreless in the 1st quarter, played all the garbage time, and ended up somehow with 28 points in a blowout loss

Default Re: How did Durant play more MPG in the REGULAR SEASON than LeBron did in the PLAYOFFS..?

Stat padding.

3-time NBA All-Star

Who cares? They've both been acting like bitches whining about how much they have to do.

Very good NBA starter

what are your thoughts on Durant dissapointing our nation by dropping out of team usa?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    what are your thoughts on Durant dissapointing our nation by dropping out of team usa?
    I wanna know this as well

OP keeps slipping around the issue like Durant in the clutch

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Stat padding.
    But LeBron has a perfect 10 endurance score.... it just makes no sense....

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Stat padding.
    I'm a Heat fan (Read: not a LeBron fan) and LeBron did some stat padding of his own last year. His worst basketball of the season came after he statpadded vs the Bobcats. I think around that same time Durant sit a few whole entire 4th quarters getting some rest which allowed him to be more consistent and win the MVP award.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Was gunning for that MVP
    Took the words out of my mouth. Especially during that streak. He kept playing even when it made very little sense for his team.

Also, in the Eastern conference, LeBron got rest against shitty teams when they were blow out wins, and in the Finals he got rest during blow out losses (and cramps).

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    I'm a Heat fan (Read: not a LeBron fan) and LeBron did some stat padding of his own last year. His worst basketball of the season came after he statpadded vs the Bobcats. I think around that same time Durant sit a few whole entire 4th quarters getting some rest which allowed him to be more consistent and win the MVP award.
    This man understands.

And I remember that as well. LeBron playing almost the whole game in a blowout vs the bobcats and then Durant in his next game scoring 45 points on the 76ers in 3 quarters and then chilling in the whole 4th on the bench

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    This man understands.

And I remember that as well. LeBron playing almost the whole game in a blowout vs the bobcats and then Durant in his next game scoring 45 points on the 76ers in 3 quarters and then chilling in the whole 4th on the bench
    In all fairness, it doesn't take much to drop 45 on us

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    mad heat fan? Lebron isn't coming back bruh.

Banned

Because Lebron sits out when his team is down in the 4th

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Because Lebron sits out when his team is down in the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    mad heat fan? Lebron isn't coming back bruh.
    Thank god for that, they don't need people like you associated with their fanbase anymore.