Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron-Wade BIG PROBLEM Fantastic Piece

Quote Originally Posted by 360crazy
    I think the reason Lebron is choking is because he is afraid. AFRAID OF BEING A BALL HOG. He doesn't want his teammates to feel inferior to him...so he isn't as aggressive as he should be. I am 90% sure this is why he chokes and passes when he should be attacking.
    Sounds about right and what's sad, is that he's suppose to be an all time great, you should at least try and break the rules. He should just say F everyone, I'm doing it my way. My teammates are not equal, I am a MVP for a reason. Maybe he knows the award is a joke.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Sounds about right and what's sad, is that he's suppose to be an all time great, you should at least try and break the rules. He should just say F everyone, I'm doing it my way.
    That's not everyone's personality though. I understand because I'm the same way on the court...although I get to the rim at will...I am still passive and pass the ball to scrubs. I understand allll to well. I'm not scared...I'm just too fair. Which I am almost positive is the case with Lebron.

Miami would be a lot better off breaking up the parternship. LeBron and Wade have not found a way to coexist in three years. When one runs the offense, the other stands in the corner and does nothing. And involving Bosh more could be beneficial for LeBron, as is the prospect of Wade no longer being marginalised by LeBron in another team.

But LeBron is too valuable and Wade is too sentimental to trade.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Miami would be a lot better off breaking up the parternship. LeBron and Wade have not found a way to coexist in three years. When one runs the offense, the other stands in the corner and does nothing. And involving Bosh more could be beneficial for LeBron, as is the prospect of Wade no longer being marginalised by LeBron in another team.

But LeBron is too valuable and Wade is too sentimental to trade.
    Lebron and Wade never had a problem coexisting. They did it before and were great. They were once unstoppable but they never got everything together. They never peaked in their relationship as a duo or trio.

Something is always wrong. I agree they should break it up or play Wade off the bench.

Teams usually have a 3 year window, than they have to add pieces or rebuild. Few teams go to 3 straight Finals and win it all. 2 out of 3 seems like the maximum amount to win. Too many games in that 3 year span. Wade, Bosh and Lebron look tired and old and not very hungry since they won very easily. By joining forces.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

I think the reason Lebron is choking is because he is afraid. AFRAID OF BEING A BALL HOG. He doesn't want his teammates to feel inferior to him...so he isn't as aggressive as he should be. I am 90% sure this is why he chokes and passes when he should be attacking.
    +11111

The real problem could also be this.Wade-lebron friendship could cost them this series.

That said for the first time in a long time i agree with 9empiree partially at least

Something is always wrong. I agree they should break it up or play Wade off the bench.
    They should seriously bring wade off the bench because teams dont defend him.Thats why heat has been much better with lebron on the floor and wade on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Lebron and Wade never had a problem coexisting. They did it before and were great. They were once unstoppable but they never got everything together. They never peaked in their relationship as a duo or trio.
    Yes, they have. Just because they're best buddies or were successful last year doesn't mean they have been cohesive at all in their time together. LeBron is basically a bigger and better version of Wade; their skillset is far too simliar to work together. As I said, when one runs the offense, the other doesn't complement it. I rarely ever see Wade screening for LeBron or the other way around, and whenever they do run the offense, all they get is isos out of it.

Teams usually have a 3 year window, than they have to add pieces or rebuild. Few teams go to 3 straight Finals and win it all. 2 out of 3 seems like the maximum amount to win. Too many games in that 3 year span. Wade, Bosh and Lebron look tired and old and not very hungry since they won very easily. By joining forces.
    But the thing is, they haven't won easily. They came close to losing last year and blowing up the whole project. This year, it might happen. The way the team is constructed with LeBron and Wade is wrong. LeBron would be far better with a big man that can grab boards and protect the rim than anything else at this point. When one is on the bench, the others production skyrockets.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    +11111

The real problem could also be this.Wade-lebron friendship could cost them this series.

That said for the first time in a long time i agree with 9empiree partially at least

They should seriously bring wade off the bench because teams dont defend him.Thats why heat has been much better with lebron on the floor and wade on the bench.
    Wade has the "killer" mentality. Lebron has the "I'ma look out for you" mentality. In all honesty Wade just hasn't shown up. Lebron is partially at fault too because when wade isn't showing up...Lebron is supposed to tuck that ball into his chest and force defenders to smack him on the way to the rim. NO EXCEPTIONS. When there are 3 or 4 defenders on Lebron...Wade is supposed to be 10 to 15 feet away waiting to knock down a 2 along with Chris Bosh.

Wade has the "killer" mentality. Lebron has the "I'ma look out for you" mentality. In all honesty Wade just hasn't shown up. Lebron is partially at fault too because when wade isn't showing up...Lebron is supposed to tuck that ball into his chest and force defenders to smack him on the way to the rim. NO EXCEPTIONS. When there are 3 or 4 defenders on Lebron...Wade is supposed to be 10 to 15 feet away waiting to knock down a 2 along with Chris Bosh.
    He has the killer mentality no doubt but if your body betrays you,you can have all the killer mentality its not gonna matter.I can have all the killer mentality that doesnt mean i can win a game based on my killer mentality.

Dude spurs is giving wade all the space in the world literally.

Again dont get me wrong lebron is choking right now as i said repeatedly but wade is killing the entire heat offense and defense.Spurs at least try to defend miller or allen.They dont defend wade at all.It has been so obvious that commentators(i was watching the finals in my native language) were talking about wade entire time that he shouldnt be starting because he is simply not healthy and his entire game is predicated on getting to the rim its not like he has a jumpshot to rely on like kobe.

I dont like overreactions over a loss but pacers werent able to take advantage of this but pop is the best coach and spurs taking advantage of wade's inability to make any kind of jumper.I still cant understand how a player of his caliber doesnt develop a reliable jumper its baffling.
    Last edited by arifgokcen; 06-13-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    He has the killer mentality no doubt but if your body betrays you,you can have all the killer mentality its not gonna matter.I can have all the killer mentality that doesnt mean i can win a game based on my killer mentality.

Dude spurs is giving wade all the space in the world literally.

Again dont get me wrong lebron is choking right now as i said repeatedly but wade is killing the entire heat offense and defense.Spurs at least try to defend miller or allen.They dont defend wade at all.It has been so obvious that commentators(i was watching the finals in my native language) were talking about wade entire time that he shouldnt be starting because he is simply not healthy and his entire game is predicated on getting to the rim its not like he has a jumpshot to rely on like kobe.

I dont like overreactions over a loss but pacers werent able to take advantage of this but pop is the best coach and spurs taking advantage of wade's inability to make any kind of jumper.I still cant understand how a player of his caliber doesnt develop a reliable jumper its baffling.
    I agree 100%. Wade is the main cause of the current failure. He's jsut not holding up his end of the bargain. He's putting a lot of weight on Lebron's back.

Wade is shooting 44% and Lebron 39%. Also, Lebron shouldn't be averaging 2 FT's per game. To the people who haven't watched the games, Miami would be down 3-0, if Wade hadn't kept the game close in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Wade is shooting 44% and Lebron 39%. Also, Lebron shouldn't be averaging 2 FT's per game. To the people who haven't watched the games, Miami would be down 3-0, if Wade hadn't kept the game close in the first half.

Understand that you're a Wade fan and all but he's a liability...he's helped in spurts during these games but for the most part he's been destructive to the Heat more-so than destructive to the Spurs.

The Heat would be better off with Allen in the starting lineup and running PnR's between Bosh and Lebron, having Bosh open for the midrange off the PnR switch or a kickout corner shot to Allen when Lebron's on the drive and the help defender committs. Wade can come in and, hopefully, keep momentum on the 2nd string against the Spurs role fillers.

I remember when the playoffs started and they were interviewing DWade, he was stating this title is all about him...he said 2006 was for Zo, last year for Lebron and this year the title is for himself. Sure isn't playing like he wants it tho

Maybe Spo will start Mike Miller tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Maybe Spo will start Mike Miller tonight.
    I really think you guys would beat spurs if miller was starting.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    To the people who haven't watched the games, Miami would be down 3-0, if Wade hadn't kept the game close in the first half.
    Wade is -36 for the series with some shameful defense (on top of the embarrassing offense). Mike Miller is +26 for the series. That is an enormous differential based almost entirely on the spacing differences.

If Wade never came in its quite possible Miami would be UP 2-1.

Wade is one of the most overreated, most STD infested, dead beat dads that ever lived. That's why his nickname is STD-Wade.