Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

Default Sir Charles: 'Unintelligent' blacks 'brainwashed' to choose street cred over success

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/charles-ba...211400408.html

Charles Barkley recently expressed deep concern and anger; giving his opinion on a divisive Black Community.

Default Re: Sir Charles: 'Unintelligent' blacks 'brainwashed' to choose street cred over success

He's right. Black men are brainwashed. What can you say, it happens when you grow up without a male figure in the house.

Im black dont shoot or ban me

Local High School Star

Default Re: Sir Charles: 'Unintelligent' blacks 'brainwashed' to choose street cred over success

Still beats a pale loner trying to get internet cred

I usually hit open layups

If a hard-working white man said this he would be labeled as a racist.

I agree with chuck 100%... I'm glad I had a dad to keep me in check and to support me

Charles Barkley is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtheman
    He's right. Black men are brainwashed. What can you say, it happens when you grow up without a male figure in the house.

Im black dont shoot or ban me
    No offense but you sound just as dumb as Barkley.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

When you listen how Barkley is talking, you think he is am idiot. When you listen to what he is actually saying, you realise he is actually much smarter than he looks.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Barkley is right. It's odd how in the Black community success is not celebrated. Becoming a doctor, a scientist, etc is not encouraged. If you are doing the right thing than you are not "black enough", it's really sad. Black people need to get their act together. They won't get ahead and will always be looked down on with these attitudes.
    Now don't ban me. I'm not a racist..

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

He is very much correct.

But what sucks about this is that it is Charles Barkley who said it...so I'm sure when he said it he was barely comprehendable and used incorrect grammar and so some people might just laugh it off.

But the message and meaning behind it is correct.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    No offense but you sound just as dumb as Barkley.
    Your correct there isn't a problem of Unintelligent blacks choosing street cred over success. Eyes rolling..

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

He's totally right.

He's right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by morbius
    When you listen how Barkley is talking, you think he is am idiot. When you listen to what he is actually saying, you realise he is actually much smarter than he looks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGaotz8d6Hw

Chief Keef has more money than 99% of all the white people in the USA.

I agree. Barkley is stupid
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 10-27-2014 at 10:45 AM.