Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Miami Heat vs. Cleveland Cavs discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    I see what you're trying to do...

But Bosh/Wade TODAY are NOT Bosh/Wade from 4 years ago. Wade was a top 5 player in 2011, and Bosh was probably a top 15 player.

Now the question is whether Wade is washed up (Jameer Nelson is better than a washed up Wade today), and if Bosh can reclaim his alpha status from Toronto.
    So when exactly did Wade and Bosh decline? pinpoint a date

Seems to me that they CONVENIENTLY declined from superstars to scrubs the second LeBron left

Face it, unless Bosh and Wade play like stars this year, this proves LeBron has had little help for at least the last 2-3 years

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Ok but Bosh/Wade today ARE the same guys from about 5 months ago when the NBA playoffs started, right?

Back then, people were still calling the Heat the most stacked team of all time even though Wade was broken down, and the team really wasn't all that good. If they really were that stacked, losing one superstar and replacing him with two all stars should keep them as the favorites.
    Nobody except trolls were calling the Heat "the most stacked team of all time" last season. They were up and down all year and most legit fans and analysts recognized it.

I do expect a resurgant season from Wade and Bosh, but regardless of what the trolls will say that doesn't mean the Heat were stacked last year.

Banned

Even without Lebron the team has great depth, especially with Blatche.

Last year's Heat I'd call stacked relative to the Eastern Conference.

Too bad Wade played like garbage in the finals. He looked good at long stretches during the Indy series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    oh my god who ****ing cares

its ****ing september, lets just wait till atleast mid season for you to get butthurt over this shit
    retard bran stans like dubeta/dragic putting up damage control months before the seasons starts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    retard bran stans like dubeta/dragic putting up damage control months before the seasons starts.
    More like retards like you calling Bosh and Wade superstars the last 4 years, and the second bran leaves, they're 'scrubs'

Make up your mind

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    More like retards like you calling Bosh and Wade superstars the last 4 years, and the second bran leaves, they're 'scrubs'

Make up your mind
    I never called them scrubs, they're a shell of themselves that's cause of time and injury. Did Lebron not turn Christina Bosh into a spot up shooter? You obviously don't remember when Wade showed up last season to save Miami in game 4 finals. Just goes to show Lebron is nothing more than Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    I never called them scrubs, they're a shell of themselves that's cause of time and injury. Did Lebron not turn Christina Bosh into a spot up shooter? You obviously don't remember when Wade showed up last season to save Miami in game 4 finals. Just goes to show Lebron is nothing more than Robin.
    Lol, you literally pick the only game in that entire playoff run Wade outplayed LeBron

Make up your mind
    Strawman much? Who is doing this? Nobody is calling them scrubs. In fact, most people are predicting them to have good seasons.

He also said that the Lakers are more stacked than the Lakers. His argument went along the lines of

Nash (2 MVPs) > Kyrie
    Kobe (5 rings) > Waiters
    Young < LeBron
    Boozer (NCAA Champion) > Love
    Hill > Varejao

IMO Cavs aren't the most stacked team in the league. Spurs and Clippers (crazy depth) and OKC (2 top 5 players and Ibaka) are more stacked but they all play in the West so only one can make the Finals. Cavs are definitely the best in the East IMO and only the Pacers before PG's injury and the Bulls could hope to stop them. If the Bulls got Melo I'd say they were the best in the East.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    He also said that the Lakers are more stacked than the Lakers. His argument went along the lines of

Nash (2 MVPs) > Kyrie
    Kobe (5 rings) > Waiters
    Young < LeBron
    Boozer (NCAA Champion) > Love
    Hill > Varejao

IMO Cavs aren't the most stacked team in the league. Spurs and Clippers (crazy depth) and OKC (2 top 5 players and Ibaka) are more stacked but they all play in the West so only one can make the Finals. Cavs are definitely the best in the East IMO and only the Pacers before PG's injury and the Bulls could hope to stop them. If the Bulls got Melo I'd say they were the best in the East.

LOL who said that?

LOL who said that?
    You did and I'm aware I made a typo

bran fans have small *****

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

So when exactly did Wade and Bosh decline? pinpoint a date

Seems to me that they CONVENIENTLY declined from superstars to scrubs the second LeBron left

Face it, unless Bosh and Wade play like stars this year, this proves LeBron has had little help for at least the last 2-3 years
    Wade has not been a "superstar" in the last 3 years.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    Wade has not been a "superstar" in the last 3 years.
    Wade was easily a superstar in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Wade was easily a superstar in 2012
    His 43% shooting in the 2012 Finals says otherwise. As does his 5 point playoff game against the Pacers.