NBA rookie of the year

Default Kobe fans are having difficulties accepting the fact that Kobe will never be the same

Kobe fans are having difficulties accepting the fact that Kobe will never be the same player

You read posts like "i cant believe im watching kobe waste the last 2 years of his legendary career with these scrubs" "i hope kobe gets traded to a contender to lead a capable team before he retires" and cant help but feel sorry for them.

I remember die hard jordan fans going through the same ish in washington thinking mj could also save an ailing franchise.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe fans are having difficulties accepting the fact that Kobe will never be the same

Kobe is an even worse black hole than Harden, he's just going to shoot his team in the face and chase his scoring records.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Kobe fans are having difficulties accepting the fact that Kobe will never be the same

Wait youre not a kobe fan?

I swear you were

Quote Originally Posted by strifed169
    Kobe is an even worse black hole than Harden, he's just going to shoot his team in the face and chase his scoring records.
    Did you even watch the game you stupid fakkit

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Did you even watch the game you stupid fakkit
    kobe ******gers:roll

Im glad Harden pwned him

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    kobe ******gers:roll

Im glad Harden pwned him
    Scored 6 points on him on kickout 3s, when Kobe had to help out inside because our front court could not defend Dwight...that's pwning someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1OO4NAncEk

Rockets having to hide Harden on the worst offensive wing every game

Scored 6 points on him on kickout 3s, when Kobe had to help out inside because our front court could not defend Dwight...that's pwning someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1OO4NAncEk

Rockets having to hide Harden on the worst offensive wing every game

So Kobe was afraid to pick up the man who put up 32 points. Hiding on defense?

My dawg Harden whooped dat azz son
    Glad Kobe got embarassed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    So Kobe was afraid to pick up the man who put up 32 points. Hiding on defense?

My dawg Harden whooped dat azz son
    Glad Kobe got embarassed
    you might fool the boxscore watchers that didn't watch the game with your weak ass trolling

you might fool the boxscore watchers that didn't watch the game with your weak ass trolling
    Did watch. Very entertained seeing chucker embarassed himself

Very good NBA starter

Washed-up Kobe

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

is kobe racist ? i smell a scandal!

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Not a Kobe fan, but I have respect for him..more than Lebronze and some of the other fake superstars of today. But yeah he's old and this happens to everyone. Some years from now Lebron will look like bad as well. Everyone gets old. But Kobe fans just accept it. It's kind of a sad ending to his career..well probably not he's making tons of money.