Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is DeuceWallaces the worst poster on ISH?

At least DW has the balls to call people out under his own username. There are bigger pussees that use alts to do their dirty work. They are the lowest of the lows

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Also, Deuce is one of the smarter guys on here. And possibly one of the few successful dudes here too.
    Yeah, I dunno.

Def not a worst poster tho.

There are so many bad posters on this site. It's kind of funny. Like I said before, I like bball... but also psychology, so it's interesting.

Assuming he doesn't have an alt... I don't think you can be worst poster candidate if you don't have an alt.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Wow. The level of butthurt you are showing at this point is amazing. Your as[COLOR="Black"]sho[/COLOR]le must be more raw than Monday Night WWE. Probably reminds of those evenings you spent home alone with your loving step dad who took extra special care of you while your mother was out at the strip club, using her v[COLOR="Black"]agi[/COLOR]na as a tip jar.

You are a bitch. A old man bitch, who is out here cyber hollering at these kids. This aint 1988 anymore, bitch. Go get a girl friend, or a job, or any semblance of a life you bitch. Stop letting me live in your weird ass lookin head. Lookin like a white man with blonde weave. Lookin like your hair came straight out of a barbie doll.

For the sake of everyone on here, please stop f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ing you me. I don't play. You try some dumb shit like calling my house, like you did to that other cracker, and I will cross continents to come over and beat the shit out of you like the low rent classless wh[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]re you are. [COLOR="Black"]FU[/COLOR]CK OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!
    You're trying but it's just not working. Keep throwing shit at the wall and maybe something will stick. You can make a name for yourself here after all. Don't give up.

If I called your sorry ass I guarantee you'd do the same thing Starface did; let it ring. You'd couldn't take your dad's balls out your mouth just for the chance to answer the phone with me on the other line.

You're a sorry ass poser and basketball message board wannabe.
    Last edited by DeuceWallaces; 03-21-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You're trying but it's just not working. Keep throwing shit at the wall and maybe something will stick. You can make a name for yourself here after all. Don't give up.

If I called your sorry ass I guarantee you'd do the same thing Starface did; let it ring. You'd couldn't take your dad's balls out your mouth just for the chance to answer the phone with me on the other line.

You're a sorry ass poser and basketball message board wannabe.
    Why you keep talkin bout dudes with their daddy balls in their mouth? You used to suck off your daddy back in the day bitch?

The last time I saw a face like yours, I was reading one of Lolcats posts. When your new titties comin in bitch? You are a 40 year old virgin out here fighting with kids half your age. No shame. The only way you will ever get laid is if you climb up a chickens ass and wait. You a bitch ass ni[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]a, f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k. You lucky I don't know you in real life, I'd beat you, fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] you and never call you back like the little wh[COLOR="Black"]or[/COLOR]e you are. Stay losing, you beta.

You lucky I don't know you in real life, I'd beat you, fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] you

Deuce is smart and unforgiving. You need better insults than bitch ass ***** there sweggeh.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    What can I say. I like bitches with long blonde hair. Even though this bitches face look like something I draw would with my left hand, but still.

Why you keep talkin bout dudes with their daddy balls in their mouth? You used to suck off your daddy back in the day bitch?

The last time I saw a face like yours, I was reading one of Lolcats posts. When your new titties comin in bitch? You are a 40 year old virgin out here fighting with kids half your age. No shame. The only way you will ever get laid is if you climb up a chickens ass and wait. You a bitch ass ni[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]a, f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k. You lucky I don't know you in real life, I'd beat you, fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR] you and never call you back like the little wh[COLOR="Black"]or[/COLOR]e you are. Stay losing, you beta.
    I feel sorry for you. You live at home. You don't get laid. You have no education. You have no career. You suck your dad's balls. You go down on your mom even though she smells like rotten salmon. You **** your sister without a condom. You're just an all around inbred wannabe internet loser.

Get a ****ing hobby, a girlfriend, a life, and then come talk to me.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I feel sorry for you. You live at home. You don't get laid. You have no education. You have no career. You suck your dad's balls. You go down on your mom even though she smells like rotten salmon. You **** your sister without a condom. You're just an all around inbred wannabe internet loser.

Get a ****ing hobby, a girlfriend, a life, and then come talk to me.
    Wow. Recycling 90% of my insults. Are you just not very creative, or are you losing memory in your old age? Alzheimers setting in grandma?

What can I say. I like bitches with long blonde hair. Even though this bitches face look like something I draw would with my left hand, but still.
    You know who I am and you know where I live. You're an internet tough guy in your parents basement. You can't afford a ticket out of your shit-hole basement, let alone across the ocean.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    "I've already made my bones here. I'm just enjoying my aggressive, ignorance-crushing retirement."
    - DeuceWallaces
    Rat poison.

Deuce exposed as a liar and a fraud. He's probably a woman living with his mom.

Wow. The level of butthurt you are showing at this point is amazing. Your as[COLOR="Black"]sho[/COLOR]le must be more raw than Monday Night WWE. Probably reminds of those evenings you spent home alone with your loving step dad who took extra special care of you while your mother was out at the strip club, using her v[COLOR="Black"]agi[/COLOR]na as a tip jar.

You are a bitch. A old man bitch, who is out here cyber hollering at these kids. This aint 1988 anymore, bitch. Go get a girl friend, or a job, or any semblance of a life you bitch. Stop letting me live in your weird ass lookin head. Lookin like a white man with blonde weave. Lookin like your hair came straight out of a barbie doll.

For the sake of everyone on here, please stop f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ing you me. I don't play. You try some dumb shit like calling my house, like you did to that other cracker, and I will cross continents to come over and beat the shit out of you like the low rent classless wh[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]re you are. [COLOR="Black"]FU[/COLOR]CK OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

RAT POISON. CASEY ANTHONY.

Thread is comedy.

The guy has a point.

DW is obsessed with dad's putting balls in his mouth.

Lets be honest here

The man who acts high and mighty is no better than the troll he insults

If Deuce really didn't care about his "legacy" or this message board, he wouldn't be responding or he wouldn't even post here at all

Yahtzee!