Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Every one of the Wizards' starters played great, they just didn't have Kevin Durant.

He had that one play where he tripped going to the rim, falls away and puts it off glass from about 8ft I'm not even mad.

I'm a huge Wizards fan, and I think this game is going to stick in Durants mind if he decides he's going to leave OKC. The Wiz really did play an all-around excellent game until Durant took over. Beal was not letting Westbrook outshine him (Beal always seems to play with more focus when the other team has a really good scoring guard). Durant on this Wiz team would be unbelievable. I've been saying it for a few years, but imagine Durant getting all those open looks that Wall has been feeding his SF's over the past few years. He could conceivably shoot 45-50% on 3's playing next to Wall.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 01-03-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Default Re: Every one of the Wizards' starters played great, they just didn't have Kevin Durant.

He's an incredibly gifted scorer that's for sure. Probably the 3rd best in NBA history (behind Jordan and Wilt).

He's already got 4 scoring titles, and likely to get his 5th this year, and he's still only 26.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    He had that one play where he tripped going to the rim, falls away and puts it off glass from about 8ft I'm not even mad.

I'm a huge Wizards fan, and I think this game is going to stick in Durants mind if he decides he's going to leave OKC. The Wiz really did play an all-around excellent game until Durant took over. Beal was not letting Westbrook outshine him (Beal always seems to play with more focus when the other team has a really good scoring guard). Durant on this Wiz team would be unbelievable. I've been saying it for a few years, but imagine Durant getting all those open looks that Wall has been feeding his SF's over the past few years. He could conceivably shoot 45-50% on 3's playing next to Wall.
    Thing too is the Wizards have a coach who appears to have a decent basketball IQ.

In OKC though you have an absolutely first class front office and development team, and thats something thats hard to leave, kind of like San Antonio. The Thunder are just missing a solid coach. Should have gotten Kerr this past offseason.

What's with all these delusional Wizard fans? He's not coming to your team, ever. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    What's with all these delusional Wizard fans? He's not coming to your team, ever. Get over it.
    Are you KD's maid or some shit? How would you know what he's thinking? He loves DC

Are you KD's maid or some shit? How would you know what he's thinking? He loves DC
    He loves OKC too. And he's loyal.

I'd bet my life on him not leaving in 2016. Just isn't gonna happen.

He loves OKC too. And he's loyal.

I'd bet my life on him not leaving in 2016. Just isn't gonna happen.
    He is also loyal to his people I literally ran into his aunt the other day while I was working in Maryland. He has family all over DC/Maryland. He's already playing coy when they ask him about moving to DC. I think there is a significant chance he comes home.

Nobody loves OKC

He is also loyal to his people I literally ran into his aunt the other day while I was working in Maryland. He has family all over DC/Maryland. He's already playing coy when they ask him about moving to DC. I think there is a significant chance he comes home.

Nobody loves OKC
    DC is shit

He's not coming back. Deal with it, kid.

DC is shit

He's not coming back. Deal with it, kid.
    I bet you've never left your midwestern hellhole