NBA Legend

Question Will Kelly Olynyk be invited to the GS ring ceremony on opening night?

Assuming of course that Boston isn't scheduled to play on the same night.

Obviously they're gonna give him a ring at some point for his contribution but I'm curious if they'll honor him publicly at the ceremony?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Will Kelly Olynyk be invited to the GS ring ceremony on opening night?

Even though the clearout-ball that Lebron played after the injuries to Kyrie and Love was highly suboptimal compared to the optimal brand of basketball played by the Warriors, Spurs or Mavs, it was still better than the brand of basketball played when Lebron-ball is reducing the star PF to a fraction of itself.

The supporting cast was actually playing more to capacity when playing clearout-ball for Lebron (and crashing glass when he bricks), then they played with Love in the mix and struggling to be 50% of his normal self in Lebron-ball..

And they were a FAR better defensive team - without Love, the Cavs became the NBA's best defensive team.. The team was better without Love - no question about it.. Kyrie too tbh.
    Last edited by 3ball; 08-10-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Will Kelly Olynyk be invited to the GS ring ceremony on opening night?

funny thing about OP is he doesnt realize that kevin loves injury made it possible for tristan thompson to take his job and become the next dennis rodman ( which was the main reason the cavs made the finals in the first place )

cavs with love were soft on D

I hope so. In all honestly he had more to do with the Warriors winning a ring than Curry did.

I rep Lakers!

You know they trapped Curry on every pick & roll. Can you imagine Love doing that??

If anything Curry should slap him because if he would have played Curry would have a ring & FMVP.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I hope so. In all honestly he had more to do with the Warriors winning a ring than Curry did.
    So, Kevin Love had more do to with the Cavs success than LeBron?

Ok, perfect. Just checking.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Even though the clearout-ball that Lebron played after the injuries to Kyrie and Love was highly suboptimal compared to the optimal brand of basketball played by the Warriors, Spurs or Mavs, it was still better than the brand of basketball played when Lebron-ball is reducing the star PF to a fraction of itself.

The supporting cast was actually playing more to capacity when playing clearout-ball for Lebron (and crashing glass when he bricks), then they played with Love in the mix and struggling to be 50% of his normal self in Lebron-ball..

And they were a FAR better defensive team - without Love, the Cavs became the NBA's best defensive team.. The team was better without Love - no question about it.. Kyrie too tbh.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

TT > Love

Playing Love all series would have just played right into our hands.

I had to think about it for 5 seconds before I clicked it. Then when I figured it out I chuckle and clicked the thread. Good one

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    funny thing about OP is he doesnt realize that kevin loves injury made it possible for tristan thompson to take his job and become the next dennis rodman ( which was the main reason the cavs made the finals in the first place )

cavs with love were soft on D
    its getting better and better with kenneth. dude is most of the times annoying, but from time to time you just laugh reading his nonsense comments.

Too much truth ITT.

Sunshine State

It was only matter of time until this f[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ggot was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    It was only matter of time until this f[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ggot was banned.

LOL, Jeff got 'im.