Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Every year I have to start all over in my-career because the file gets corrupted

Also the Ball in this game is way to loose, its crazy

Banned

So in MyCAREER I'm just at Christmas and I was finally able to request a trade. Put in the Timberwolves, Pacers and Rockets as my three targets, and guess where I end up being traded to? The ****ing Craptors I dont even care, Im putting in a trade request ASAP.

I rule the local playground Finn T-Mac's Avatar

Just got the game and was VERY dissapointed to notice that you can't control every team in season mode!! So basically I can't set rotations for every team + make transactions during the season.

I heard you need to unlock this, is that corrent or did I misunderstood? Also the roster modification overall is just horrible. But I still like the gameplay, graphics and the game overall. It's just that these "little" things bother me very very much

I was on a 20 game winning streak and a guy beat me with the fuggin Celtics. He didn't cheese or spam or anything. I was up by 20 pts before the end of the first quarter. I expected him to quit and the game was just so boring. I ended up losing by like 5 because I couldn't regain my focus smh.

Saw a basketball once Hollowman's Avatar

Any 2k14 players on PS4 add me up guys - HollowmanVIII

Always up for a game.

Anybody wanna play on X1?

Quote Originally Posted by 215Philly
    Anybody wanna play on X1?
    Add me. kingjames99. However, I only play on the weekends since I'm pretty busy throughout the weekdays. I'd be down to play park mode or whatever you want to play

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Add me. kingjames99. However, I only play on the weekends since I'm pretty busy throughout the weekdays. I'd be down to play park mode or whatever you want to play
    I play quick match mostly until I get my player ovr higher

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
    Just got the game and was VERY dissapointed to notice that you can't control every team in season mode!! So basically I can't set rotations for every team + make transactions during the season.

I heard you need to unlock this, is that corrent or did I misunderstood? Also the roster modification overall is just horrible. But I still like the gameplay, graphics and the game overall. It's just that these "little" things bother me very very much
    30 team control is not unlockable, it simply does not exist in the next-gen version of NBA 2K14. The misunderstanding seems to come from the requirement in MyGM mode for gamers to use virtual currency to buy the ability to edit their own team's rotation.

It's awful. Same goes for the roster modification, or lack thereof.

Love Live Life

What are some good crossover animations for a sf? My dude handles look real sloppy and I keep getting turnovers in Mycareer.

My ball handling and security are up all the way.

Also why can't I catch oops on the Park?

Banned

Even though, the Raptors have a bad record in MyCAREER, we've been winning every game since I got here. My first game with them was against the Knicks and we lost closely, then we played the Bulls and it was a really close game, but my guy hit two threes in the last two minutes to give us the lead and I got a dunk at the end to seal it for us, and I just got done playing against the Pacers and we ended up winning by about 10 points. Pacers are like 11-30 in MyCAREER though strangely enough.

Still think Im gonna ask for a trade though. We'll be playing the Heat after we go to Washington so that'll be the ultimate test to see if I wanna leave or not. Sacramento, Minnesota and Houston sound like very enticing places to request to be traded to since none of them have a great PG situation, have very good supporting casts, have great records and are in the more competitive west.

Banned

I requested another trade since I got to the Raptors and put the Kings, Timberwolves and Rockets as my three teams. Got traded to the Heat Good reconciliation since being drafted on the 76ers and then being traded to the Craptors

Annoying thing is that Wade and Bosh are both out for the whole season with a torn MCL, but the Heat are still the top of the standings and LeBron and me are still gonna **** shit up

It's pretty cool since I start getting cutscenes with LeBron as a teammate that you can only get if you're on the Heat.

Sunshine State

The rival is such a pansy in this game, he talks so much trash but doesn't back it up ever.

Banned

cracked it with this game last night, I'm averaging 26 points a game leading the suns in scoring, just got the starting role and scored back to back 40 points games with 5+ assists in each game. I then get a cutscene of bledsoe asking me to be his side kick, next game i try to feed him the ball but he keeps passing up open shots to pass the ball right back to me when I've made a drive that's drawn his defender away so passing back to me is retarded. I then decide to take some shots of my own and score 2 baskets and I get an angry message from the coach about how i shouldn't shoot and should pass it to bledsoe. Bledsoe is averaging 9 points a game, totally retarded....

Played 2 RTTP games today. Lost the first one because I was heavily gold player outmatched. Guy switched in Lebron at pg and shit. I kept it within 10 though.

Second game was a bit more fair, but he still had a couple more golds than I did. He tried running small ball with Wall, Parker, and Pope. I was leading by 3-5 points the whole game until he hits a contested 3 at the end to send it to overtime. I got behind and gained the last possession, down one. Decided burn some time and go to Aldridge. My opponent tries double teaming with his pg and I see that I have 3 seconds left. I kick it out to Bledsoe and he hits the long 3 for the win. No time left. I was so ecstatic after that.