Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Blazer fans, who else is looking forward to this monumental rebuild?!

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Blazer fans, who else is looking forward to this monumental rebuild?!

Not too long ago, the Blazers had an opportunity to draft Kevin Durant. Now, Aldridge is headed to San Antonio, and the Blazers look to be bottom feeders trying to find their way once again.

Default Re: Blazer fans, who else is looking forward to this monumental rebuild?!

When was the last time a team lost 4 starters in a single off-season?

What happened? I didn't even hear about rolo or matthews talking about resigning with the blazers.

Was it really that toxic last year, or did the blazers just commit to a rebuild once la let them know that he was leaving?

Banned

Why didnt you guys draft Rondo in 2006, and Durant in 2007, wouldve won some rings by now.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    What happened? I didn't even hear about rolo or matthews talking about resigning with the blazers.

Was it really that toxic last year, or did the blazers just commit to a rebuild once la let them know that he was leaving?
    I've been off the grid the last 4 days, and Rolo leaving was a massive surprise. No idea what happened there. I'm guessing they weren't willing to pay Wes what he wanted off the achilles injury and figured the tank was already in motion and may as well roll with it.

Serious playground baller

the tank definately in place, with the upside Lillard extentension , and also upside not overpaying for Mathews...can't wait till you guys play the Warriors, gl.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

until portland actually does something, im not impressed so far.

they lost LMA and mathews (not good), they kept lillard (no brainer) and then signed a bunch of role players. did we expect them to go into the season with 8 guys?

are they making the best of a bad situation? sure...but thats it. nothing impressive so far.

Hindsight is 20/20. Oden had the best potential in the 2007 draft, even moreso than Durant. You have to gamble on a potentially dominant big man. Dude was called the future Bill Russell for some, so it wasn't a bad draft choice. It's unfortunate what's happened in Portland with him and Roy too. Feel for you guys.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I'm looking forward to watching lillard Chuck his way to the scoring title

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed

I was asking about that the other day. Because I sure as hell have never seen that before.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Hindsight is 20/20. Oden had the best potential in the 2007 draft, even moreso than Durant. You have to gamble on a potentially dominant big man. Dude was called the future Bill Russell for some, so it wasn't a bad draft choice. It's unfortunate what's happened in Portland with him and Roy too. Feel for you guys.
    But I'm sure they had ample opportunities to trade Oden for a haul and didn't. If Andrew Bynum can get traded Odom definitely can.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    I'm looking forward to watching lillard Chuck his way to the scoring title
    Not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Lakers 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Lakers 2004
    Kobe and George stayed. Lakers lost 3 starters.