Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

Default Re: Tim Duncan is GAY ??

I'll go out on a limb here and say categorically that this is not true...

sounds to me like an angry/fed up wife who knows her mega rich NBA superstar hubby - who is INTENSIVELY private - will give in to her demands easier if she starts slinging shit ... the more shit she throws the greater the chance that some will stick so to prevent that from happening TD will submit to her demands/terms of divorce settlement

seems quite straight up to me actually...

EDIT: Besiiiiiides, he can't be gay ... gays aren't boring...
    Last edited by unknowns8; 07-20-2013 at 08:50 AM.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors - some stuff seems strange to me though. Why did Amy carry on an affair for 3(?) years? If you're "in love" with someone else, get a divorce and move on. A relationship for that long is not a one-night stand, short-term or "flash in the pan" thing.

Duncan has a pre-nuptial agreement. What she's getting is set in stone so maybe she just wanted to continue to live the lifestyle in which she was accustomed to. Some women just don't know when they have it good - for all appearances, he's a good husband and father with tons of money - what more could a woman want. The rest of us would be happy with 2 out of 3 of those.

I'm all for equality, I just wish people would shut the **** up about it already. Be whatever you are with pride, but the liberal media needs to stop pushing this gay agenda on the rest of us. I've already accepted you, having fluff stories about gays in the news all the time is annoying and counterproductive. Suck your *****, slam your clams, but do it quietly and privately in your home. Be classy about it. Not everyone gives a shit. That's my take on this. If Tim Duncan is gay, I don't care, just be classy about it and keep it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I'm all for equality, I just wish people would shut the **** up about it already. Be whatever you are with pride, but the liberal media needs to stop pushing this gay agenda on the rest of us. I've already accepted you, having fluff stories about gays in the news all the time is annoying and counterproductive. Suck your *****, slam your clams, but do it quietly and privately in your home. Be classy about it. Not everyone gives a shit. That's my take on this. If Tim Duncan is gay, I don't care, just be classy about it and keep it to yourself.
    he did keep it to himself, f@990t. if indeed it is true.

Glad he came out the closet, he's a good man. That Timmy boy is a good man.

there are millions of closeted homosexuals who dont have the courage to come out

im sure when somebody as respected and admired as duncan comes out, it gives these people courage to come out too.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    he did keep it to himself, f@990t. if indeed it is true.
    He did keep it to himself, hence, classy. Understand now? Media reported it. hence my disgust for the liberal media. I don't care, keep it to yourself. Understand now, juvenile?

He did keep it to himself, hence, classy. Understand now? Media reported it. hence my disgust for the liberal media. I don't care, keep it to yourself. Understand now, juvenile?
    Why should anyone have to hide their sexuality? So you think it's "classy"?

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    there are millions of closeted homosexuals who dont have the courage to come out

im sure when somebody as respected and admired as duncan comes out, it gives these people courage to come out too.
    Don't they already have a substantial amount of outed gays in Hollywood alone to draw courage from? Duncan didn't come out, but I understand what you're getting at. My point is, those millions of gays when they do come out, will come out to their close family and friends. I don't need to hear about it on the news. I don't need a liberal agenda shoved down my throat, I already accept it. It's starting to have a reverse effect.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Why should anyone have to hide their sexuality? So you think it's "classy"?
    I'm not going to allow you to put words in my mouth. Being private about your life style does not mean the same thing as hiding it. Im not against it, im just sick as **** about reading about it. My issue is not with the gays, it's with the media.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

even if he comes out while on his way out of the nba? pretty cowardly thing to do if you ask me. most of "these people" wont be able to relate because they're not afforded the luxury of retiring before the age of 40.

Learning to shoot layups

ISH discusses the serious topic of human sexuality though the medium of Tim Duncan, aka the Big Fundamental, AKA Slam Duncan, AKA TD AKA TIMMY D and fails. Fails so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Djarum
    ISH discusses the serious topic of human sexuality though the medium of Tim Duncan, aka the Big Fundamental, AKA Slam Duncan, AKA TD AKA TIMMY D and fails. Fails so hard.
    Here's my point proven right here. This is why I'm annoyed. Serious ****ing topic of human sexuality? Right. Maybe it's serious to the jeebus followers.

I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

Don't they already have a substantial amount of outed gays in Hollywood alone to draw courage from? Duncan didn't come out, but I understand what you're getting at. My point is, those millions of gays when they do come out, will come out to their close family and friends. I don't need to hear about it on the news. I don't need a liberal agenda shoved down my throat, I already accept it. It's starting to have a reverse effect.

a bit off topic but thoroughly agree man

Learning to shoot layups

Here's my point proven right here. This is why I'm annoyed. Serious ****ing topic of human sexuality? Right. Maybe it's serious to the jeebus followers.
    Clearly its a bit serious if half ISH is confused over the incredibly, painfully, mind numbingly, kindergarten type simplicity of what bisexuality is.