Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Kobe is gonna guard Steve Nash..

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    I knew it... CEO, STATS, ZIZZO are always on the same thread... I guess idiots stick together...
    Yeah but you talk out you as 95% of the time. Can you back up that claim? They don't even have the best starting line-up this year. Orlando Starting line-up is better. But We know you statman. Hype up the Laker and Downplay the Cavaliers

I wonder what your agenda is?

Local High School Star

Dude you need to school STATS, CEOFLUKE, BRAINLESS, AND ZIZZOAIN...
    Who the f*ck is stats? You type like a 5 year old btw. God forbid LA wins again, you're gonna end up in a coma after you fall off the roof of a 10 story appartment.

Fish should just gaurd Nash...

Kobe should gaurd J-Rich...

Anyway, no one can stop Kobe..

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

The only problem is the LAKERS do have the best starting five since the 80's... Start a thread on it and I bet I am correct... GO AHEAD START ONE... Most Laker fans had this team winning 70 plus.. The Lakers were hit with injuries and that hurt the way they finished the season... TELL me one team that can win without their best and third best player in the WEST... Not one team...

As for you hating on FISHER ... YOU ARE WRONG.. This guy always plays great in the playoffs.. I got into a argument with your dumb arse, brainless, and the other STANS.. I was clearly CORRECT ON FISH...

Stats I am almost sure you have at least 2 other accounts..
    So you're saying Gasol's their 3rd best player? Who's number 2? Odom? Morrison?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    Yeah but you talk out you as 95% of the time. Can you back up that claim? They don't even have the best starting line-up this year. Orlando Starting line-up is better. But We know you statman. Hype up the Laker and Downplay the Cavaliers

I wonder what your agenda is?

Orlando doesn't have the best starting lineup but does have the best overall team.. BUt your idiot stan friends have written against that... The Cavs are a deep team with good talent but no true number two.. No defensive stopper and no clutch time sidekick like Fisher... Shaq has proven to be a bust so far.. The Suns have shown he was their weak link... The LAKERS WITHOUT KOBE AND BYNUM PLAYED GREAT... WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT IDIOT.?

WOW YOU GUYS ARE STUPID..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
    So you're saying Gasol's their 3rd best player? Who's number 2? Odom? Morrison?

I was referring to the end of the season when they missed both Kobe and Bynum...

Banned

lakers suck so bad they need a SG to guard a PG.

3-time NBA All-Star

BRAINLESS ,STACKS ON DECK , CEO , ZIZZO are all on the same thread.. WONDER WHY... Gotta go coolio.. Goodnight to all...

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    Who the f*ck is stats? You type like a 5 year old btw. God forbid LA wins again, you're gonna end up in a coma after you fall off the roof of a 10 story appartment.
    No he wont....His whole game is to diminish Kobe....So, if Lakers win...He will basically turn Fisher into Magic, Bynum into Kareem, and Artest into Bird or some sh!t...Just to take away the FACT that Kobe was important/Best Player...(something High IQ fans know already.)

The only reason he comments in Laker gm threads....I guess Trolling is cute.

Not airballing my layups anymore NotAStraitHater's Avatar

Bynum actually plays great vs the Suns... His size is just too much for the SUNS...
    Yeah, he does, because he's huge. But you have to admit, he's not as reliable as Pau is. As a Suns fan, I wouldn't be as concerned if Pau was out, I think we'd have a chance at doing something against Bynum. Trying different things, crowding, hacking, anything.
    The fact that Pau is there creates a bigger problem though, considering we can't crowd both at the same time, we can't hack both of them.
    It helps the Lakers a lot that Pau is there, IMO. Sometimes even more so than Kobe being there.

Local High School Star

Orlando doesn't have the best starting lineup but does have the best overall team.. BUt your idiot stan friends have written against that... The Cavs are a deep team with good talent but no true number two.. No defensive stopper and no clutch time sidekick like Fisher... Shaq has proven to be a bust so far.. The Suns have shown he was their weak link... The LAKERS WITHOUT KOBE AND BYNUM PLAYED GREAT... WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT IDIOT.?

WOW YOU GUYS ARE STUPID..
    Like a 5 year old you refuse to respond when getting called out. What have you been right about on Fisher? Damn if you want to get on Knoe's and Loki's level you might have to perfect your writing.

3-time NBA All-Star

LOL.. Its gonna hurt more than that.. My place is over 20 stories..

Stats is no older than 12.

A troll who calls other's a troll to hide his b!tch like trollness.

Local High School Star

BRAINLESS ,STACKS ON DECK , CEO , ZIZZO are all on the same thread.. WONDER WHY... Gotta go coolio.. Goodnight to all...
    Haha. The little kid passed his bedtime and heard his momma's footsteps. See you tommorow in the LA gamethread kiddo.

Haha. The little kid passed his bedtime and heard his momma's footsteps. See you tommorow in the LA gamethread kiddo.