Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #16
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ay...sprained finger yo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
well it's not disfigured but it hurts even after a week of icing it or taping it up or even just moving it around...

it is on my shooting hand, but i'm a "post player" so if i use both hands it won't be a problem...

thanks guys

DAMNED :)
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:29 PM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
well it's not disfigured but it hurts even after a week of icing it or taping it up or even just moving it around...

it is on my shooting hand, but i'm a "post player" so if i use both hands it won't be a problem...

thanks guys
You can play with my post any day.

SHWING!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #18
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
My index finger is crooked to this day because of spraining it real bad in 8th grade. I was playing basketball and the guy guarding me was real swat happy. I did a hook shot and he tried for a huge block. His palm hit my finger straight on and it bent backwards a bit at the joint closest to the knuckle. I couldn't even pick up a ball for like 2 weeks, let alone catch a pass.

Thats a BROKEN finger.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:18 PM   #19
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Then I had a dumbass doctor. I think it messed up the joint, but no actual bones were broken.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

thanks guys

Perfect opportunity to work on your off hand. Blessing in disguise?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #21
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Perfect opportunity to work on your off hand. Blessing in disguise?

perhaps... :)
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #22
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
You can play with my post any day.

SHWING!

hey...i think you're the only guy on this board i'd take that offer from..

haha:)

and even then...you might have trouble...

Last edited by nash4eva!gosuns : 08-17-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:03 PM   #23
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Dude. If you're finger is crooked, more likely than not, you broke it. I broke my pinky, but I never got it treated. It was a freakin pinky, it's not like it was a leg or an arm or anything so I didn't give a sh*t about seeing a doctor. I kned it was broken, because first of all, I had had many... many many jammed fingers, but this one hurt a whole lot more and instead of healing in about a week to 2 weeks, it took about a month to heal. It happened because one of my friends likes to pretend he's Magic (horrible impression) and throw all these no look bullet passes from behing the back and sh*t. It was a 2-0 fast break with me and the Magic wannabe, I thought he was gunna go for a layup, but he faked a layup and threw a bullet pass to me, I wasn't paying attention because i thought he was just going for a layup, I see the ball coming at my face, I put my hands up and then CRACK!!
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #24
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Dude. If you're finger is crooked, more likely than not, you broke it. I broke my pinky, but I never got it treated. It was a freakin pinky, it's not like it was a leg or an arm or anything so I didn't give a sh*t about seeing a doctor. I kned it was broken, because first of all, I had had many... many many jammed fingers, but this one hurt a whole lot more and instead of healing in about a week to 2 weeks, it took about a month to heal. It happened because one of my friends likes to pretend he's Magic (horrible impression) and throw all these no look bullet passes from behing the back and sh*t. It was a 2-0 fast break with me and the Magic wannabe, I thought he was gunna go for a layup, but he faked a layup and threw a bullet pass to me, I wasn't paying attention because i thought he was just going for a layup, I see the ball coming at my face, I put my hands up and then CRACK!!
I must have broke my toe. Idk how I did it, but that mother ****er would hurt like hell after a game. For like 2 months. It wouldn't hurt until after the game and I would just get this throbbing pain. I thought it was just stoved or something.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #25
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Buddy tape that *****.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #26
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
Buddy tape that *****.

Mission accomplished
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: