Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Dwight Howard Snitching On His Brother

Dwight Howard says he was NOT behind the wheel when his car blew through a red light in Florida back in April ... telling TMZ Sports the culprit was his BROTHER.

We broke the story ... Howard's license was suspended in FL after officials say he ran a red and never paid the fine. Records also show Howard ran 9 MORE reds in 2012.

But Dwight's rep tells us they can explain the April incident -- his BROTHER was driving the car at the time. Dwight was in Houston playing the Spurs.

In fact, records now show the fine has been paid (after our story went up) and his license has been reinstated. Total cost to Dwight -- $345.

We asked about the other 9 violations ... but Dwight's people told us they're not sure who was driving the car back then.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/dwight...y-brother-did/

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard Snitching On His Brother

So stupid

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

A sibling that is getting to participate in his brother's millionaire lifestyle would normally be willing to take the rap for an unpaid ticket. With that said, Howard sounds like an idiot.

How stupid do you have to be to run 10 red lights in one year?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    A sibling that is getting to participate in his brother's millionaire lifestyle would normally be willing to take the rap for an unpaid ticket. With that said, Howard sounds like an idiot.
    some people just stay immature. also, although he is a veteran in the nba he is still a relativelly young man. plus, the fame and money don't really help.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    How stupid do you have to be to run 10 red lights in one year?
    I typically run anywhere from 5-15 red lights when I'm in the City. But its justified because its DETROIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit
    I typically run anywhere from 5-15 red lights when I'm in the City. But its justified because its DETROIT.
    I don't get this, being from Lithuania, explain please

I have ran one red light in my driving career, granted, not a long one yet

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'd love to see some context. I'm a pretty sound driver. Definitely go a little faster than I should, but not in and out of traffic, don't cut people off. I've pushed a yellow light a time or two before. But when I read about this, my first thought was coming to work for me. I come into work for 5am on Saturdays. And frankly I treat red lights like stop signs at that hour. If there were a camera and I got tickets for them, and TMZ wrote that I blew 12 red lights last year, it wouldn't really be as bad as it sounds if you actually saw the videos.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I don't get this, being from Lithuania, explain please

I have ran one red light in my driving career, granted, not a long one yet
    Detroit is a shithole. Also, just a little FYI for everyone. If you stop at the red light then drive through it, the camera isn't activated. Like if you're in the city and pull up to a red light and stop but you don't feel like waiting then you can just blast through it. As long as you stop, you're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Detroit is a shithole. Also, just a little FYI for everyone. If you stop at the red light then drive through it, the camera isn't activated. Like if you're in the city and pull up to a red light and stop but you don't feel like waiting then you can just blast through it. As long as you stop, you're cool.

That's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit

I'm a Bears fan (I know), and I'm actually considering heading to Detroit for the Thanksgiving game. It'd be a good trip for me because I can do it with zero vacation days, and not have to deal with my family for the long weekend.

But I've never been to Detroit, and know that it's in really rough shape. Is it worth checking out? I'd be looking at spending late Wednesday night, Thursday I'd be most at the game. Friday and Saturday would there be anything to do without getting stabbed?

I've never been at all, so touristy stuff would be fine with me. There's gotta be a Ford museum I imagine. A Motown museum. Is there decent nightlife? How's the area around the stadium? I'd be trying to get a hotel in walking distance from the stadium if that's possible.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I'd love to see some context. I'm a pretty sound driver. Definitely go a little faster than I should, but not in and out of traffic, don't cut people off. I've pushed a yellow light a time or two before. But when I read about this, my first thought was coming to work for me. I come into work for 5am on Saturdays. And frankly I treat red lights like stop signs at that hour. If there were a camera and I got tickets for them, and TMZ wrote that I blew 12 red lights last year, it wouldn't really be as bad as it sounds if you actually saw the videos.
    Would you still be blowing through reds after your 3rd ticket? 7th? 9th?

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

in lithuania we dont have red light cameras, and basically even with cops , unless its clear clear cut red light, they have to get some witness and shit that i actually did run through one.. So basically every self respecting individual is running them over, because its time wasting to wait one.

(Im talking about driving when red just turn on, and when you know that its safe)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    have fun killing children

Very good NBA starter

i could almost "excuse" him if he was 16 or 17.

but he's what, 29?

time to grow da *** up, man.