Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021
    Amil23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Can we be honest concerning Kobe vs LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    the only two ways kobe can win a ring

1) piggy back shaq and gasol
    2) kill for it

cuz he sure lays a lot of eggs in the finals.

Lebron Game 5 against the Celtics when his teammates didn't show up, he gave up.

Kobe Game 5 against the Celtics when his teammates didn't show up he put up his best performance of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    30 19 and 10 and you do that while you quit... sure he had 9 TOs but kobe just had 7. i think he quit in game five and thats it.
    Liar, He had 27 pts,[COLOR="Red"] 38%[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"](8/21)[/COLOR]

That's horrible! 18 pts (without freethrows)
    Last edited by Bladers; 06-14-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtside View
    Yes, I'm aware of the difference between compliment and complement thanks. Playing grammar police over typos is something I could choose to do often on a site like this but rarely if ever do.

At any rate, like I said you're at least attempting to provide a counter argument but honestly, only someone in denial would argue the difference in both the frontilines of each team, as well as how many players have stepped up in pivotal moments for LA. You just can't argue that. You can say Bron "quit" you can say "stats ain't everything", you can say that you hate Bron's jumper. You can say all of those things however the obvious difference in quality of support for each player is INARGUABLE. Trying just makes you look like you're ignoring this key factor for whatever reason (ie, to hold on to your agenda).

Further, unless you're really just homering, you cannot say that Bryant's play has been obviously superior to Bron against Boston.

Let's, for the sake of argument, say that it's even (so far). I'm taking LeBron on the Lakers over Bryant for the simple reason that I wouldn't expect him to play as poorly with that kind of boost in talent.

what was that??

sorry everyone for Bumpin.....just came across these hilarious threads about "Lebron has no help"..if he had good teamates he could win.
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 09-30-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Good college starter

LeBron will go as his team mates go. If his team mates are bricking then he gives up. If they make their threes as he has been lucky to play with some of the greatest shooters in the NBA, he would pass them the ball. Lakers don't have any reliable shooters to space the floor for Kobe, besides 100 year old fisher.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

what was that??

sorry everyone for Bumpin.....just came across these hilarious threads about "Lebron has no help"..if he had good teamates he could win.