Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jordan Stopper

Default So will this be the 2nd year Curry wins a ring without being his teams best player?

Iggy last year.

And now Klay has taken the reigns of this team, especially offensively.

He's the leading scorer of this team.

We all thought Curry would be the next Jordan/LeBron/Shaq type player. But it seems his career arch is more Joe Dumars/Kevin McHale, solid 2nd option players on championship teams.

Of course, that is unless Durant has something to say about GSW's championship run tomorrow...

Default Re: So will this be the 2nd year Curry wins a ring without being his teams best player?

Don't care as long as the Warriors win.

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: So will this be the 2nd year Curry wins a ring without being his teams best player?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Don't care as long as the Warriors win.
    Damn, you disappeared after Game 4 and only showed up after Game 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Damn, you disappeared after Game 4 and only showed up after Game 6?
    Nah, I stated my disappointment pretty clearly after game 5.

I rule the local playground GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

Iggy last year.

And now Klay has taken the reigns of this team, especially offensively.

He's the leading scorer of this team.

We all thought Curry would be the next Jordan/LeBron/Shaq type player. But it seems his career arch is more Joe Dumars/Kevin McHale, solid 2nd option players on championship teams.

Of course, that is unless Durant has something to say about GSW's championship run tomorrow...
    At least he has won something. What have you won at not life that is for sure.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Iggy was the best player on the Warriors last year? Holy ****, if you're gonna troll at least put a little more effort into it. This is by FAR the weakest era of ISH trolls.

Welcome back man.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    Iggy was the best player on the Warriors last year? Holy ****, if you're gonna troll at least put a little more effort into it. This is by FAR the weakest era of ISH trolls.
    Well they hyped a weakling to be "the chosen one", so expect weak stans of his trolling this board

Jordan Stopper

And of course like sheep I have knicksman following me around at this time of day

Dude wants my attention so bad.

Jordan Stopper

How is it trolling?

Not even one person thought Curry was the Warriors best player.

3-time NBA All-Star

And of course like sheep I have knicksman following me around at this time of day

Dude wants my attention so bad.
    weak

This is why Op still gets no puhcee.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

How is it trolling?

Not even one person thought Curry was the Warriors best player.
    Iguodala was the Warriors "best player" in a 6 game sample size, so he was their the best player on the team all year? So Cedric Maxwell was also the best player on the '81 Celtics I take it?

Also, if you're saying MVP = best player, then you would agree with Curry being the best player of the last two NBA seasons? Alright, sounds like we're on the same page.

Jordan Stopper

Iguodala was the Warriors "best player" in a 6 game sample size, so he was their the best player on the team all year? So Cedric Maxwell was also the best player on the '81 Celtics I take it?

Also, if you're saying MVP = best player, then you would agree with Curry being the best player of the last two NBA seasons? Alright, sounds like we're on the same page.
    No, but the fact that not a single person thought he was deserving of a FMVP vote tells us that he was clearly not the best player.

I'm not saying that winning MVP or FMVP means you're the best player, but when not one single voter thinks you are, its hard to make the argument.

Tell me something, has there ever been someone who's been the best player in the league, and didn't even garner a single MVP vote? I don't think so.

Same reasoning with Curry, he definitely can't be considered the best player in the Warriors, since he didn't even garner one FMVP vote

Umvp