Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Kyle Lowry
    as much as i love seeing him on the raptors (and my fantasy team loves it even more), marc stein recently tweeted something along the lines of that nba teams still think hes going to be moved. the nets had interest last month, and now that livingston is starting, it makes sense for them to go after him if they want to make any noise in the playoffs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

Hopefully Marvin Williams before the Jazz make the mistake of resigning him. Jefferson could help someone down the stretch as well.

Andre Miller - he could probably help out a team like the Pacers

Banned

Thad Young?

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    edit: Totally forgot that Ben Gordon is an expiring 13 mil contract (god damn, that one good playoff series with the bulls a few years back really filled his bank account). Does anyone take him purely as an expirer?
    Gerald Wallace and Olynyk for Ben Gordon. Crash goes back to Charlotte, and they get a decent young guy who can learn from Big Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Morey said recently that Asik is more than likely going to play out his contract in a Houston Rockets uniform. Even then though, I think he's going to be traded. Maybe I just hope it. DMo needs to be shipped out asap.
    I think you mean sit out his contract.

yeah i read that philly already has a firm stance against offering him a qualifying offer. so it definitely makes sense to try and trade him before then.
    And Spencer Hawes, while he is a UFA after the season. He could help a contender that needs a piece off the bench. Or could be used in a package deal with Evan Turner. For who? For what? I haven't heard any rumors in that regard. Probably won't until the week of the deadline.

But yeah writing is on the wall for Evan Turner here. I often suggested before the season cranked up Evan Turner for Greg Monroe swap (made a thread). I've soured a bit on Monroe progression as a defender and midrange shooter.

Banned

afflalo and nelson will probably be moved, nelson has looked alright recently and afflalos having a great year.

I hope Big Fatass Baby Davis gets moved and they give his minutes to Tobias Harris (@ PF) or Andrew Nicholson. and I wouldn't be mad if they traded Jameer aswell he is too old to rebuild with and we can give more minutes to Oladipo at PG and Harkless at SG

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    I hope Big Fatass Baby Davis gets moved and they give his minutes to Tobias Harris (@ PF) or Andrew Nicholson. and I wouldn't be mad if they traded Jameer aswell he is too old to rebuild with and we can give more minutes to Oladipo at PG and Harkless at SG
    agreed with most of this except the oladipo part. i think hes better at the 2. maybe he can still develop into a pg, but if the magic can somehow trade afflalo for reggie jackson, i think the magics future would get even more brighter. maybe they have to throw nelson in the trade too and take perkins contract back? or something like that

rajon rondo

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

With less that a month until the 2014 trade deadline, we'll probably start hearing more and more rumors daily. But im sure most of the posters on here have an idea of players that will be moved, or at the very least, who theyd like to see moved.

so what are some trades youd expect to see before the deadline?

Does Orlando move one of afflalo, nelson, or big baby?
    Have the Lowry talks completely settled? or is there still interest for him out there?
    Asik and D-MO staying put?
    Do the Bulls continue to clear house, sans butler and taj?
    JR Smith destined to finish out the next few years as a knick?
    Rumors started swirling early last week about the bucks looking to unload Sanders. Does this come to fruition. (hes been pretty terrible this season and henson has looked better with each game)
    Is there a perfect match for a Gasol trade?

edit: Totally forgot that Ben Gordon is an expiring 13 mil contract (god damn, that one good playoff series with the bulls a few years back really filled his bank account). Does anyone take him purely as an expirer?
    when is the deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    when is the deadline?
    feb 20th

The Magic won't get what they want for Afflalo - so he stays

Pacers will get Lowry for the following:
    Kyle Lowry, Austn Daye for Chris Copeland, CJ Watson, 2014 2nd rounder, 2015 2nd rounder + cash considerations

Jeff Green gets traded to Detroit for Villanueva and Singler

Greg Monroe gets traded to Denver

Evan Turner gets traded to the Spurs

Andrew Bynum gets signed by the Nets

Andre Miller gets bought out, goes to Golden State

Hawes and Young get dealt in a package for Kanter and Biedrins

Phoenix will be looking to upgrade young talent into a solid star on the block

Portland will make a play for Lowry and miss out

Ben Gordon gets traded for OJ Mayo and Larry Sanders

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Woj said on Boston radio he thinks Green will be traded before the start of next season, might not be before this deadline though

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be shocked if Dion Waiters were traded. He is losing minutes quickly and the team seems to be trending away from him.