Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

With less that a month until the 2014 trade deadline, we'll probably start hearing more and more rumors daily. But im sure most of the posters on here have an idea of players that will be moved, or at the very least, who theyd like to see moved.

so what are some trades youd expect to see before the deadline?

Does Orlando move one of afflalo, nelson, or big baby?
    Have the Lowry talks completely settled? or is there still interest for him out there?
    Asik and D-MO staying put?
    Do the Bulls continue to clear house, sans butler and taj?
    JR Smith destined to finish out the next few years as a knick?
    Rumors started swirling early last week about the bucks looking to unload Sanders. Does this come to fruition. (hes been pretty terrible this season and henson has looked better with each game)
    Is there a perfect match for a Gasol trade?

edit: Totally forgot that Ben Gordon is an expiring 13 mil contract (god damn, that one good playoff series with the bulls a few years back really filled his bank account). Does anyone take him purely as an expirer?
    Last edited by Levity; 01-27-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Default Re: With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

Greg Monroe and Marcus Thornton

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Default Re: With the trade deadline approaching, what players do you think will be traded?

I hope OKC pushes to get Afflalo, i think he's the final piece to the championship puzzle

Lowry is staying put with how well Toronto is playing

According to latest reports, Rockets are apparently not looking to move Asik. I think they'll hold off moving him until the off season.

I think Minny moves KLove in a trade that just comes outta nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    would be insane to see. but with their playoff hopes dwindling, and all signs pointing to him leaving after next year, it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    Greg Monroe and Marcus Thornton
    marcus thornton has been upping his value the past few games. but who do you think offers anything for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    marcus thornton has been upping his value the past few games. but who do you think offers anything for him?
    It's hard to say, but I would think someone would pull the trigger on this guy.

BTW, I think OKC should go after Iman Shumpert. He has a favorable contract and he could replace Thabo because everyone knows we're not re-signing him next season. We only have 13 players on our roster right now and I think a couple draft picks would get it done. Shumpert is only making 1.7 mil this year so we have the cap space for him.

Evan Turner will be gone.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

The trade that makes the most sense is Greg Monroe for Eric Gordon. That shit should've been done already.

Morey said recently that Asik is more than likely going to play out his contract in a Houston Rockets uniform. Even then though, I think he's going to be traded. Maybe I just hope it. DMo needs to be shipped out asap.

Good High School Starter jalbert009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    K-Love for Lee + Barnes + 2014 Unprotected first pick

Caron Butler, Carlos Boobzer, Kirk Hinrich, Greg Monroe, Harrison Barnes, Eric Gordon

Gasol, Afflalo, OJ Mayo, Waiters

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Turner and Kyle Lowry are locks probably

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Evan Turner will be gone.
    yeah i read that philly already has a firm stance against offering him a qualifying offer. so it definitely makes sense to try and trade him before then.