Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Will LeBron, AD, and the Lakers win another championship in the next 5 years?

I think they will. I have faith they'll put it all together like they did last season.

LeBron's still performing at a high level. He was on track to win the MVP before Solomon Hill catapulted into his ankle. Was dunking pretty high in the playoffs series against the Suns -- still -- at the ripe age of 36 and a 1/2!

I think AD will get his body back in gear. Expect him to comeback next season with something to prove.

Brooklyn, despite looking like the next NBA superpower, is no sure thing. No one truly ever is. All it takes is one injury.

Golden State could have one more run in them, given Klay comes back 100%.

Clippers have a top 2 roster, but can they put it all together?

Embiid will probably get injured at the wrong time, as per usual.

Giannis and Milwaukee will be there.

Denver could be the next big thing, given Jamal Murray returns to form.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Will LeBron, AD, and the Lakers win another championship in the next 5 years?

AD needs to get in better physical condition to avoid some of these injuries. If he falls, everyone gasp not knowing if he's out for the season or just a normal fall. He's too injury prone/fragile. It's funny, because he's playing with LeBron, who is known for being Mr. Durable and avoiding serious injuries.

If AD can do that, the Lakers will be contenders next season for sure. LeBron still going to be elite; and with a healthy AD, Lakers will be as good as any team out side of the Nets.

The top 5 power rankings at the start of next season will probably be:

1.Nets
    2.Clippers
    3.Lakers
    4.Warriors
    5.Jazz

One of those teams, probably Nets, will win the championship next season.

National High School Star

Default Re: Will LeBron, AD, and the Lakers win another championship in the next 5 years?

I don't know how they retool a lot of their cast... Let's just say a couple of off-seasons go PERFECT, they get everything they want... They still have to beat teams like the Nuggets? Even Utah... Maybe the Clippers with PG and Kawhi still?Edit: The Warriors too... And then then whoever comes out of the East, I'd assume if they don't this year, then next year the Nets definitely will. There's no reason really to assume the Nets won't be in the Finals for the next 4 years... I find it unlikely that just AD and LeBron can get it done without some previous all-star players that aren't "over the hill" yet.

Likely not with Lebron. Davis will win at least 1 more title post-Lebron though.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Likely not with Lebron. Davis will win at least 1 more title post-Lebron though.
    they really need to trade libron right away and build around AD.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

God I hope not.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    absolutely not your way off

low iq

I doubt it, too many younger teams ready to take over and AD seems to be injury prone and LeBron is finally starting to break down...Father Time remains undefeated.

Lebron won his last championship last year. Not a bad career for a top 20 player of all time though

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Probably not. Bubble was the last time we will see a Lebron James good enough to drag these top heavy rosters to championships.

Schroeder is not a capable 3rd.
    THT doesn't impress me when his role increases.
    I like Marc. He's still a playmaker. I wouldn't mind him hanging around
    Harrell doesn't add anything because Schroeder cant elevate him into the player he was before the lakers.
    Put Drummond's name in for Harrell above.
    The roster is broken without lebron playing big minutes. Playmaking doesn't have to be spectacular. It can be as simple as getting a teammate the ball on time, in the right place.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Probably not. Bubble was the last time we will see a Lebron James good enough to drag these top heavy rosters to championships.

Schroeder is not a capable 3rd.
    THT doesn't impress me when his role increases.
    I like Marc. He's still a playmaker. I wouldn't mind him hanging around
    Harrell doesn't add anything because Schroeder cant elevate him into the player he was before the lakers.
    Put Drummond's name in for Harrell above.
    The roster is broken without lebron playing big minutes. Playmaking doesn't have to be spectacular. It can be as simple as getting a teammate the ball on time, in the right place.
    agree to this

bran is not on the 40 min takeover train amymore

get him dame lil and we lakers are good

mark the words. dame to lakers

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    agree to this

nikka, no one wants to playwith bran anymore. he washed up

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    agree to this

Moar help!!!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Lillard is on the way, we need to match the superteam in Brooklyn.

Bron has Kareem-esque longevity, maybe even greater. So long as AD is healthy they'll be contenders imo.

LA needs better shooters and a third producer who is more consistent than Shroeder. Likely a bigger guard.