Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: obvious rigging against LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    Plus he's only fouled out once since 2008, lol.
    He fouled at against indi in the playoffs last year and against the nets like 2 months ago, unless u mean just reg season. Not defending OP btw, i don't even know what he said cause I've ignored him

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    Plus he's only fouled out once since 2008, lol.
    He fouled out against the Pacers in Game 4 last season and agains Brooklyn this season. That game went to 2 OT and Miami lost.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

the NBA wants a new darling. Lebron probably didn't take it to new heights like MJ

in any case, I can't see any current player do

NBA rookie of the year

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Translation: "I'm mad"

Quit catching feelings, bwoi. It's just a game.
    Shut the fvck up fudge

The nba has a problem with free throws, and it's been getting worse for the past 20 years or so. Compare the superstar fta/fga from today to those of the superstars 20-30 years ago and you'll see the difference.

I don't think there's any sort of conspiracy, I just think players are learning that they can increase their efficiency - and help their team - by actively looking to draw the foul.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Now please dont call me delusional but stranger things have happened.
    Could it be that LEBron doesnt get any calls no more, even on the most obvious fouls when he broke his nose for example, because the NBA wants to protect the Jordan brand??
    Among casuals Jordan is the undisputed GOAT and the NBA till this day makes extremely much money with his brand as does Nike.
    Could it be that Silver ordered to make it as hard on LeBron as possible to come anywhere near what Jordan did??
    obviously Jordan has much more casual fans and much more people like him than LeBron till this day.
    i think its very possible that they decided this because there are no other explanations.
    normally Superstars get more calls the better they are and the more they won. with LeBron its the other way. he gets contantly disrespected by the refs the last two years.
    you would think that after the Ibaka incident they would start giving him calls again but since then it got even worse
    he just had 2 games in a row, where he constantly attacked the paint and didnt shoot a single FT. that never happened to him since his rookie season.
    meanwhile Durant gets every possible call and some of the craziest BS calls i have EVER seen in professional basketball.
    this is a no agenda thread.
    please discuss
    Wow....

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    He fouled at against indi in the playoffs last year and against the nets like 2 months ago, unless u mean just reg season. Not defending OP btw, i don't even know what he said cause I've ignored him
    Forgot about the Nets game, but that streak without fouling out was ridiculous regardless.

I wouldn't go so far to say it's obvious rigging against LBJ. He should definitely be getting more calls but I can't help to think that the reason for it is just how physically dominant he can be at times. You see him to to the rim and not even flinch on contact so the refs don't call it, yet at the same time you see him flopping at the worst times. He should definitely get more calls and I wish they'd give him a little bit more benefit of the doubt as other stars get, but I can't blame the refs cause it's hard to make those calls at times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kobeef24
    I wouldn't go so far to say it's obvious rigging against LBJ. He should definitely be getting more calls but I can't help to think that the reason for it is just how physically dominant he can be at times. You see him to to the rim and not even flinch on contact so the refs don't call it, yet at the same time you see him flopping at the worst times. He should definitely get more calls and I wish they'd give him a little bit more benefit of the doubt as other stars get, but I can't blame the refs cause it's hard to make those calls at times.
    but its easy to make calls for Floprant or Flopden??
    all these guys do when driving to the rim is flail around like fggts

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    Now please dont call me delusional but stranger things have happened.
    Could it be that LEBron doesnt get any calls no more, even on the most obvious fouls when he broke his nose for example, because the NBA wants to protect the Jordan brand??
    Among casuals Jordan is the undisputed GOAT and the NBA till this day makes extremely much money with his brand as does Nike.
    Could it be that Silver ordered to make it as hard on LeBron as possible to come anywhere near what Jordan did??
    obviously Jordan has much more casual fans and much more people like him than LeBron till this day.
    i think its very possible that they decided this because there are no other explanations.
    normally Superstars get more calls the better they are and the more they won. with LeBron its the other way. he gets contantly disrespected by the refs the last two years.
    you would think that after the Ibaka incident they would start giving him calls again but since then it got even worse
    he just had 2 games in a row, where he constantly attacked the paint and didnt shoot a single FT. that never happened to him since his rookie season.
    meanwhile Durant gets every possible call and some of the craziest BS calls i have EVER seen in professional basketball.
    this is a no agenda thread.
    please discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    How come it has to be rigging against LBJ?

I haven't seen Carlos Arroyo get a SINGLE favorable call this season, yet as expected, zero threads about it. "Oh boohoo LBJ this, Durant that"...where the **** are the Arroyo threads?

The amount of disrespect he gets is just ridiculous.
    Arroyo is in the Euroleague dude...

NBA rookie of the year

LBJ, age 29: 7.3 FTA
    MJ, age 29: 7.4 FTA